PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Navy Brewster F2A-2 Buffalo Skin Pack.zip

Mick
February 2nd, 2017, 00:16
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/811214859961702599.JPG
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - General

Description: A set of FS9 U.S. Navy skins for Thicko's CFS-2 Brewster F2A-2 Buffalo, depicting all the section leaders of both U.S. Navy squadrons that flew the F2A in the colorful pre-camouflage era. Fighting Squadron Two, "The Flying Chiefs" of the Lexington Air Group and Fighting Squadron Three "Felix the Cat" of the Saratoga Air Group both had a full compliment of eighteen planes, operated in six three-plane sections, and the leaders of all those sections are depicted in this set.

They are FS9 skins because they are in 32-bit format for clarity and resolution. If anyone wants to convert them to a CFS-2 format and share them, feel free.

Thicko has released a series of Buffalo models. These skins are meant to be used with the Finnish Air Force B.239 model, which most closely corresponds to the F2A-2.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit U.S. Navy Brewster F2A-2 Buffalo Skin Pack.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=22371&catid=206)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

wombat666
February 2nd, 2017, 07:44
Nice one Mick.
These will fit nicely into my GW3 'Between the Wars' sim.
:encouragement:

llanning08
February 3rd, 2017, 11:11
I've searched the ususal sites, but can't locate Thicko's Finnish Air Force B.239

Where might it be hosted?

Mick
February 13th, 2017, 13:10
I've searched the ususal sites, but can't locate Thicko's Finnish Air Force B.239

I got it in the library here.

Mick
February 13th, 2017, 13:33

Sorry, I neglected to add: search the library for Thicko Buffalo with the "all words" button checked and the Finnish B239 will be on the list that comes up.