PDA

View Full Version : Both JSS posts below are filled with viruses

RobM
January 9th, 2017, 06:13
I don't know if someone accidently tracked something in, but both JSS posts below drove my
Malawarebytes crazy. For all other posts, access is fine.

Mods, I think you should remove those two, and anyone that tried to open, run a virus quick scan
right bow (I am).

Thanks - Robm

Cees Donker
January 9th, 2017, 06:14
I had a similar warning!

Cees

stovall
January 9th, 2017, 06:17
Cees and RobM, the admins are looking into this as I type. I got the same response while check these posts. I am removing now. Thanks for the heads up.

Both threads have been hard deleted.

Randy92
January 9th, 2017, 09:04
I don't understand. I have visited their website and also replied on the thread where the release was announced. How am I danger now?

Randy

P.S. I am running Viruscheck as we speak

big-mike
January 9th, 2017, 09:30
No issues here too.
Mike

DaveB
January 9th, 2017, 09:48
I had the same issue earlier. Opened the forum and decided to look at the JSS thread. Clicked on the hyperlink and wham. Got a fullscreen red warning followed by numerous popups that were coming faster than I could get rid. Some wouldn't go so I immediately turned the pc off. Turned it back on in safe mode and ran SpyHunter. The forum seems ok now but I'm not gonna try that JSS hyperlink again:dizzy:
ATB
DaveB:)

stovall
January 9th, 2017, 09:52
The culprit was found and removed by Admins. We think the problem is found and over. If anyone experiences anything suspicions please let us know. One word of advice is to clean your cache. Thanks to all for the heads up.

PRB
January 9th, 2017, 10:13
This appears to be related to that last round of annoying adds we went through around Christmas. We blocked em at that time, but they found another way in last night. It's cleared out for now, but we're still looking for the tunnel they dug under the wall...

PRB
January 9th, 2017, 10:16
What "JSS posts" ?

Roger
January 9th, 2017, 10:21
I think Tom hard deleted them to be on the safe side. I've checked their website and see no virus threats here.
http://jss-simulations.com/

PRB
January 9th, 2017, 10:24
Ok, thanks. I'm wondering if our server got infected as a result of those post. Somehow. Or if what I found this morning on our server is related to the issue identified here. Seems like a little much for coincidence.

Jafo
January 9th, 2017, 15:35
Yep...I posted on that original thread that Kaspersky didn't like the link....and since then I've had a few 'hijacks' to pay sites etc.

Best thing would have been to "dust off and nuke them from space....only way to be sure..." ..;)

ce_zeta
January 10th, 2017, 01:11
I watched JSS post and Malwarebits didn't see anything and nothign strange...
But I never watched the crappy ads here.

Ferry_vO
January 10th, 2017, 02:16
I watched JSS post and Malwarebits didn't see anything and nothign strange...
But I never watched the crappy ads here.

You shouldn't be seeing ads at this site at all....

Postbaer61
January 10th, 2017, 02:52
I was the first who had post the link to JSS, which i found and copy from "flusinews.de".
Is this link infected?
My Kaspersky Internet Security hasn't noticed anything,
as well with JSS's side.No alarm message. :dizzy:

Bluebear

stovall
January 10th, 2017, 05:48
SOH had a problem that appeared on the radar at midnight Jan 8th. Thanks the the heads up of our members Administration looked into the problem and we think found the culprit which has been eliminated. There were two JSS posts showing the problem. I removed both just to head off any trouble. The JSS site has been check and found to be clean. I went there this morning with no problems. All appears back to normal now. Thanks for staying vigilant.

alehead
January 10th, 2017, 06:05
Didn't see this... the post I made a few minutes ago just links to the Flight1 page...

A