PDA

View Full Version : Nemeth CH-53E Super Stallion in P3D

gdavej
January 7th, 2017, 14:00
Has anybody tried using this helicopter, Nemeth CH-53E Super Stallion, in P3D? I installed it okay, applied the patches (all 3 of em) no problem. But starting the engines is proving tricky. First time I tried, following the quick startup guide, it did start. Since then, 7 or 8 attempts have all seen the rotors stubbornly remain motionless. Tjhere is supposed to be an autostart button on one panel, but I've never found it. If anybody has managed consistently to start the engines, please tell me the secret.

ejoiner
January 8th, 2017, 15:16
Has anybody tried using this helicopter, Nemeth CH-53E Super Stallion, in P3D? I installed it okay, applied the patches (all 3 of em) no problem. But starting the engines is proving tricky. First time I tried, following the quick startup guide, it did start. Since then, 7 or 8 attempts have all seen the rotors stubbornly remain motionless. Tjhere is supposed to be an autostart button on one panel, but I've never found it. If anybody has managed consistently to start the engines, please tell me the secret.

I never really got this working well in P3D. So I cheated. I aliased the cockpit from the Virtavia CH-53 to make a CH-53D! Flies great now.