PDA

View Full Version : vLSO

rsgunner
December 30th, 2016, 12:41
The latest edition of vLSO has been released.

http://vlso.blogspot.com/

Russ

davido53
December 30th, 2016, 19:34
thanks for the link...

I d/l the program, tried to open the manual and get a table of contents, but nothing else...msg says 'navigation to the webpage was cancelled' or somesuch

anyone else have any luck?

Naismith
December 30th, 2016, 23:33
Works fine here. I presume the file you are trying to open is

vLSOmanual.chm with a reported size of 1234KB. If not then I would re d/l the files.

I have opened the file in IE11, Chrome and Firefox without a problem.

davido53
December 31st, 2016, 05:19
yes, it shows 1234 kb but doesn't seem to want to work

Navy Chief
December 31st, 2016, 06:33
Figures. The One day I didn't visit SOH, the new version of VLSO is released! Thanks so much for the post. I Do appreciate it!! :encouragement::mixed-smiley-010::very_drunk:. NC

PhantomTweak
December 31st, 2016, 11:23
I read some of the blog, and, seeing your post about the RFN stuff, Navy Chief (my father in law is a Senior Chief (ret)!), the new vLSO includes support for the RFN goodies.
Thought you might like to know...
Pat☺

Navy Chief
January 1st, 2017, 05:21
Thanks Pat! Tell your father-in-law I said "ahoy" ! As for RFN, I downloaded it all again yesterday, and set about trying to figure out the installation....again. I failed the first time:banghead: Navy Chief

Happy New Year, Shipmates!

Navy Chief
January 1st, 2017, 05:40
In a previous post about VLSO, the values for additional aircraft were posted, i.e. MV & SW Phantoms, plus the Razbam Corsair II.

I can repost those values later today, but if anyone else has more aircraft values to share, PLEASE do! :encouragement:NC

fab94
January 3rd, 2017, 12:57
In a previous post about VLSO, the values for additional aircraft were posted, i.e. MV & SW Phantoms, plus the Razbam Corsair II.

I can repost those values later today, but if anyone else has more aircraft values to share, PLEASE do! :encouragement:NC

Please can you share SW Phantoms values ?

Navy Chief
January 3rd, 2017, 13:45
I will gladly share them, but right now they will not work. They DID in the previous version, but not now. I am hoping for a answer to the problem soon, but nothing yet. NC