PDA

View Full Version : O.T. Randy Daniell - SOH 'rdaniell'

Duckie
December 26th, 2016, 10:30
It's with great sadness that I want to inform you of Randy's passing ("rdaniell" here on the SOH). Randy passed away on December 15 in an Albany, Ga. hospital. Randy and I had become good friends through this forum as I believe several others here may also have been. He will be missed.

RIP Randy.

Steve

Sundog
December 26th, 2016, 10:33
Another member of the community gone. :frown-new:

My condolences to his family and friends.

falcon409
December 26th, 2016, 11:21
It's with great sadness that I want to inform you of Randy's passing ("rdaniell" here on the SOH). Randy passed away on December 15 in an Albany, Ga. hospital. Randy and I had become good friends through this forum as I believe several others here may also have been. He will be missed.
RIP Randy.
Steve
Randy and I had worked on quite a few scenery projects, sharing new objects we'd build using Sketchup. Like me he enjoyed doing the smaller Grass Strips and single runway private strips over larger Regional Airports (more history and character to those. . .we agreed). He had become quite good at building custom buildings and other objects for his scenery and really enjoyed the challenge of building. It was because he made Sketchup look so easy that I forced myself to try again and again and again until it all clicked. He got me started. I wondered where he had gone and feared the worst, but searches came up empty. Definitely a nice guy and sad that we have lost another member of this family that is Sim-Outhouse.

RIP Randy, you are missed!

Jafo
December 26th, 2016, 14:51
R.I.P., Randy.

heywooood
December 26th, 2016, 15:29
Sorry to hear of our SOH friend rdaniell's passing. RIP

delta_lima
December 27th, 2016, 07:49
Randy helped create a number of custom scenery objects for me for which I'm truly grateful.

His kindness, generosity, and good humour will be missed.

RIP

manfredc3
December 27th, 2016, 08:04
R.I.P Randy,

My thoughts go out to his family and friends..

fsxar177
December 27th, 2016, 10:40
Dang, so sorry to hear this. Randy was a good companion on these forums, and a great contributor. He'll be missed. Does anyone know of a fund or anything for the family in lieu of belated flowers and condolences?

- Joseph

Duckie
December 27th, 2016, 11:05
Dang, so sorry to hear this. Randy was a good companion on these forums, and a great contributor. He'll be missed. Does anyone know of a fund or anything for the family in lieu of belated flowers and condolences?

- Joseph

Joseph, look here: http://www.albrittonfuneral.com/notices/James-Daniell

Steve

falcon409
December 27th, 2016, 12:00
Thanks for the link. As with most members here I only knew him via posts and PM's. It was good to actually "see" him. RIP Friend.

Cees Donker
December 27th, 2016, 12:56
RIP Randy.

Cees

stovall
December 27th, 2016, 13:16
Very sad, Randy and I worked on several scenery's from time to time. Rest in Peace Randy!!!

Roger
December 27th, 2016, 13:53
I had previously responded to the Newshawks thread http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/103550-Sad-News but Randy will be sadly missed.

cavaricooper
December 27th, 2016, 14:50
God Bless and Godspeed!

C

strykerpsg
December 27th, 2016, 16:14
Rest in peace Randy. My condolences to his friends and family.

roger-wilco-66
December 27th, 2016, 17:46
This is shocking. Absolutely. Randy was a wonderful human being and grew very fond of my family, always including us in his thoughts, especially my son.

I will always keep him in my memory as the good fellow human being he was (is?..) and offer my deepest condolences to his family.

RIP Randy.

Mark

ColoKent
December 27th, 2016, 20:41
RIP Randy. Your enthusiasm for representing your local area in more detail for flight sim was contagious.

Everyone here at the Outhouse will miss you-- but we will never forget you.

Kent

IanHenry
December 28th, 2016, 00:42
RIP Randy.

Ian

fsafranek
December 29th, 2016, 09:13
RIP Randy. :engel016: