PDA

View Full Version : Dutch decals and markings

Cees Donker
February 8th, 2009, 03:47
Hello,

I'm searching for Dutch decals and markings. I know there is a file over at the simmers paint shop with the extension .ai , but I cannot open that one. Am I missing something?

:wave:

Cees

AckAck
February 10th, 2009, 20:07
How do you need them? AI is Adobe Illustrator, which is vector format. Occasionally, CorelDraw or another program that edits vector files can open Illustrator files, but it depends on which version of Illustrator they were saved as.

If you like, I can convert them to EPS format (still vector format, but can be rasterized and opened in Photoshop) or some other format for you to use.

You may also be able to open them in Photoshop, as it seems that many versions of AI can be imported just like EPS files - Again, it depends on the version of AI files that they are.

If you want me to do that, send me a PM with the download link, and I can convert them for you - I have a bunch of programs here that should open them and convert without much trouble - just need to know what formats you CAN open, and which one you would like.

Brian

EDIT - tell you what - I found the file you were talking about, converted it to a 300DPI PSD file, zipped it and attached it here. Download the "PDF" file attached to this post, change the extension back to "ZIP", then unzip it normally. It should be high enough resolution, but if not, let me know and I can save it larger.

Cees Donker
February 13th, 2009, 22:43
Thanks Brian! Appreciate it!

:wave:

Cees