PDA

View Full Version : AI Traffic Monitor?

falcon409
December 22nd, 2016, 05:54
Is there a utility (preferably freeware but payware if necessary) that monitors AI traffic and displays the full range of traffic info (time to take off, duration of flight, airports in the flight plan, etc)? I have AI Traffic Analyzer but it is very limited in the info it provides. Thanks!

DaveB
December 22nd, 2016, 06:04
Traffic Toolbox which comes with the SDK includes that sort of info Ed. If you have the SDK installed, all you have to do is add the paths and it'll appear on your taskbar in sim;)

ATB
DaveB:)

falcon409
December 22nd, 2016, 06:49
Traffic Toolbox which comes with the SDK includes that sort of info Ed. If you have the SDK installed, all you have to do is add the paths and it'll appear on your taskbar in sim;)
ATB
DaveB:)
Your suggestion caused me to look at the dll.xml file again as I had already tried adding it and got nothing showing in the "Tools" dropdown. Turns out the path was incorrect. I'll give it another try. Thanks Dave.

expat
December 22nd, 2016, 07:21

Since the time I - finally - switched over from FS9 to FSX about 8 years ago, I found it easier to start learning to fly IRL and solo after about 14 hours than installing the FSX SDK. The instructions and steps are perplexing and following them best as I can have never worked!

Victory103
December 22nd, 2016, 12:31
For payware, I use Super Traffic Board. For freeware, AI Controller 2.0 beta allows you to control the AI in various ways, but does include a monitor. There are a few rules on AI, like don't follow them or in some cases they will act funny after viewing them.