PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo B-339c

highpockets
December 21st, 2016, 15:17
Squirrely control issues with this a/c. Keeps wanting to not straighten up after a bank-slow response. Any help?

Fibber
December 23rd, 2016, 07:47
...since no one has seemed to answer you, I will throw a pitch. Thicko had posted two UPgrades to the Buffalo series. One was Buffalo A upgrade and a following one was a "super upgrade" , or something to that effect. I can't seem to locate them now but I know I got them from Simviation. They might be here, but I am away from my main computer and don't have the time right now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Shadow Wolf 07
December 23rd, 2016, 08:17
Brewster_F2a3_Buffalo_with_update.zip By Thicko: http://www.simouthouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=52&id=6467 .:wiggle:

highpockets
December 23rd, 2016, 08:20
Thanks guys. I will get to it during the holiday weekend.
Merry Christmas :santahat::wavey:

Oglivie
December 23rd, 2016, 08:21
The aircraft config contains some data that is not used by CFS2. Some of the data in the config is for FS only. The adjustments for the mentioned aerodynamic problem is more than likely in the air file. Try the suggestions in the above posts which will save you fiddling with adjustments in the air file, and may be exactly what you may need for the flight dynamics.

Cheers

highpockets
December 23rd, 2016, 08:30
Oglivie
I would not know how to fiddle with the air file without instructions. More " voodoo " stuff to me.:dizzy:
I will stick with the known.
Thanks