PDA

View Full Version : Payware Seahawk helo other than Aerosoft's?

Navy Chief
December 14th, 2016, 18:35
I bought Aerosoft's Jayhawk/Seahawk a few months ago. Even by today's standards, I think it is a nice model.

But is there a payware Seahawk available by any other developers? I know there are freeware models, but what about payware? NC

jeansy
December 14th, 2016, 19:05
abcaus (HA HA HA HA HA)

sadly no

I know you know however Jordon Moore has done a freeware one which has been heavily modified over the yrs which now includes several variants

But there was plans of MILVIZ doing a Romeo, However thats a topic for Kat to elaborate

Corvette99
January 3rd, 2017, 09:52
Cera Sim has a blackhawk , several Navy paints

JensOle
January 3rd, 2017, 12:31
Cera Sim has a blackhawk , several Navy paints

Just the "new" MH-60S you sort of can replicate with the Blackhawk.

JensOle
January 3rd, 2017, 12:44
I bought Aerosoft's Jayhawk/Seahawk a few months ago. Even by today's standards, I think it is a nice model.

But is there a payware Seahawk available by any other developers? I know there are freeware models, but what about payware? NC

Only game in town as far as I know. I have always been a bit puzzled by the very unauthentic cockpit of the Aerosoft SH-60B Seahawk, why really put the new Romeo cockpit in the old B and derivatives pack? Mathis say they just wanted the new cockpit as it looked cool in the readme, but then why not model the MH-60R instead?

Run it trough MCX and you can work wonders with the external appearance!