PDA

View Full Version : Women Drivers :D

Wozza
February 7th, 2009, 19:54
Or why do insurance companys think they are better than men;)
http://www.chilloutzone.to/video/frauen-am-steuer-compilation.html
Cheers
Wozza

wombat666
February 7th, 2009, 23:29
The last one was no bloke, that was my wife!!
:faint:

harleyman
February 8th, 2009, 01:52
LOL I never could figure that one out myself....

My wife swears because she has had no accidents that she is a better driver than me.....NOT..

She scares he kids to death,and me too..

Its a matter of time is all....

Brian_Gladden
February 8th, 2009, 03:55
I was glad to see that most of those women drivers were in Europe. Don't you guys have anything like drivers education over there?

Thank god, My girlfriend is the exception to the normal stereotype. She holds a commercial drivers license and drove school buses for nearly 10 years. However she hates driving in snowy weather (That's why they have snow days) :woot:

I on the other hand after being a firefighter and emergency medical technician for nearly 15 years. I learned how to drive quickly and safely no matter what the weather. When someone calls 911 :help: We had to go, no matter what the weather.

magoo
February 8th, 2009, 07:03
.....No further comment required here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTEvJ2Tl8Ss

OBIO
February 8th, 2009, 07:40
Yep...some women just don't have a clue...but then again I have come across some men who should not be allowed to even drive a Hot Wheels car. Lots of bad drivers out there on the roads.....and cell phones don't help!

Luckily, my wife is a pretty good driver...though she does not like driving in snowy or icy conditions....but all in all she knows how to handle her car. Which is good, as one morning while she was coming home from her night shift at the ER, a car (driven by a teenage gal) pulled out in front of her...without even looking to the left to see if anything was coming. My wife hit her brakes and artfully steered her car onto the street that the teenage was pulling out from.....laid down four 30 foot long black marks as she avoided what may have been a fatal T-Boning of the little blue compact the teenager was "driving". I was very glad that my wife was driving her Dodge Stratus XST coupe...which is really a Mitsubishi Eclipse under Dodge body panels...that car handled like a dream and would corner like it was on rails....and cruise at 100 MPH at just a tad over 2300 RPM.

OBIO

jmig
February 8th, 2009, 08:55
Not having read the links, I would say it is because of the aggressiveness. Men are much more likely to force the issue because of aggressive driving. This same aggressiveness will push them to do things that are dangerous and rather stupid.

I know! Been there, done that and have the scars to prove it.

tigisfat
February 8th, 2009, 09:19
That's hilarious, but europeans like some wierd music.