PDA

View Full Version : Ai traffic

kiki
December 4th, 2016, 10:07
I have all kind of freeware ai-traffic, general aviation based, military and airliners. They are from various sources, WoAI, MAIW etc. Now we have even those wonderful ferries and ships. But something is missing, I do not see any bizjets. How could I add them to my virtual skies and airports?

Lane Street
December 4th, 2016, 11:38
World of AI has several biz jet packages- http://www.world-of-ai.com/allpackages.php

Scroll down to near the bottom.

cheers,
Lane

Bjoern
December 5th, 2016, 11:46
I've added bizjets to my GA aircraft collection (there are a few models out there) and let Markus Brunner's GA-Traffic handle flight plan generation.

kiki
December 5th, 2016, 19:36
Thanks, Lane! How did I miss that.

Thanks, Bjoern. Great news.

dhasdell
December 5th, 2016, 22:43
There is a free North American AI pack from Orbx/FTX which contains some aircraft you could use in your own plans.

Victory103
December 6th, 2016, 08:49
UGA put out a few good worldwide biz jet packages covering the HTAI G's, JBAI Lears, and Global Express/Challengers. I would also check on the AIG forums for biz stuff. The RFAI Falcons have a worldwide flightplan pack and one repainter adding paints. I have a similar set up for AI, 100% MAIW, most of the national WOAI airlines and cargo, plus some biz and GA stuff using HTAI single engine package (payware).

rdaniell
December 6th, 2016, 09:54
UGA put out a few good worldwide biz jet packages covering the HTAI G's, JBAI Lears, and Global Express/Challengers. I would also check on the AIG forums for biz stuff. The RFAI Falcons have a worldwide flightplan pack and one repainter adding paints. I have a similar set up for AI, 100% MAIW, most of the national WOAI airlines and cargo, plus some biz and GA stuff using HTAI single engine package (payware).

HTAI and JBAI both have some great AI aircraft. I also purchased the HTAI single engine payware package. Same with aircraft from MAIW and AIG. I learned how to make my own AI traffic files and then using these aircraft have created my own personal AI traffic. I also have had success converting flyable aircraft to AI only use. Sometimes I have had to swap out the air file.

If a person wants truly personal AI traffic then I highly suggest getting and learning how to use one of the available freeware traffic planners. I started out using Traffic Tools with FS9 and continue to use it as I don't have anybody else's traffic files.

Victory103 have you heard any news on the reworked AI Huey that will take off and land like the new apache ?

RD