PDA

View Full Version : Trade flight sim equip for wheel/pedals?

Navy Chief
November 28th, 2016, 10:32
I have a CH Products yoke and a Saitek Multifunction Panel that I have not used in years. They've been packed away, not being used.

What I really have always wanted are steering wheel/pedals for use in Truck Simulator and other similar simulations.

Anyone interested in a trade? NC

Hdguy
December 22nd, 2016, 01:59
Hey NC. I have a wheel and pedals for racing sims that just happens to have been stored away a few years too. I forget the name brand off the top of my head, but I remember they were fun, and also have force feedback. Just after Christmas when I store my wifes Blow molds back into my cargo trailer I'll pull them out and get the info to you. The Trailer is stored at one of my rental houses so i don't like bothering them to often about dropping by.

Some Googeling helped me find it. I think this is the next gen of what i have. I don't remember all the buttons on the wheel, but it does have some and is programable..

https://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-Force-Feedback-racing-wheel-WINDOWS/dp/B01CI97DNM/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1482407829&sr=1-2