PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen MAS SAN's new ships?

watchdog22
February 7th, 2009, 13:21
Maybe I've been asleep and missed seeing relevant posts but I was Just checking out MAS SAN's site and came across his new Lutzow pocket battleship and S-100 S Boot. They are magnificent! So anyone else who missed them - get them NOW. He has also done a lower poly version of the S-100

Rami
February 7th, 2009, 13:35
Watchdog,

Woah! No, I haven't but I love his ships. I might have to incorporate these...(scratching chin...)

Thanks for being so attentive! :ernae:

ckissling
February 7th, 2009, 14:14
Watchdog 22
What is Mas San's site address? ckissling

Jaxon
February 7th, 2009, 14:34
Nice find!
I browsed there regulalry for quite some time , but did not expect to see any news anymore.
http://www.geocities.jp/mtyjr101/index.htm

----

Also check Usios progress at his new project:

http://www.geocities.jp/usio_no_ibuki/Next_Project.htm

watchdog22
February 7th, 2009, 17:46
Some in-game shots, yes, the turrets do follow you around. The S-100 seems a little easy to sink though.

Fibber
February 7th, 2009, 19:40
Watchdog,:help: could you post the addy that you have for MasSan. The one Jaxon posted I can't find these ships.:wavey:

Oglivie
February 7th, 2009, 19:56
I think this one is the one ya need:

http://www.geocities.jp/usio_no_ibuki/

P.S. On second thought, maybe not, sorry...

P.S. (Part II) I found it here:

http://www.geocities.jp/mtyjr101/original_2.html

Same site as Jaxon's post, just a different page.

dog1
February 7th, 2009, 20:26
i bet that usioh ship is a USN CA cruiser
dog1

Fibber
February 7th, 2009, 21:24
Oglivie;
Thank you!:woot: For some inate obscure reason page two wasn't showing up here.:ernae:

Captain Tenneal
February 7th, 2009, 21:32
i bet that usioh ship is a USN CA cruiser
dog1

Nope HMAS Perth, or HMAS Hobart Modified Leander class

TARPSBird
February 7th, 2009, 21:35
I don't see an e-mail link on Mas-san's site. I wonder where you can find the Yokosuka B4Y "Jean" in the screenshot for his Hosho model.

Oglivie
February 7th, 2009, 22:15
Oglivie;
Thank you!:woot: For some inate obscure reason page two wasn't showing up here.:ernae:
Yes sir, sometimes those site pages are tricky to find.

I don't see an e-mail link on Mas-san's site. I wonder where you can find the Yokosuka B4Y "Jean" in the screenshot for his Hosho model.

Neither do I. I do not recall ever seeing this aircraft for flight sim either.

Jaxon
February 8th, 2009, 04:11
The site I posted is just the entry - at the bottom is a link "My original", which you need to follow down to his ship-creations.

miamieagle
February 8th, 2009, 05:20
Gentelmen They are located here http://www.geocities.jp/mtyjr101/original_2.html

They sure look great!

A great addition to the CFS2 Shipyard World wide collection.:ernae:

miamieagle
February 8th, 2009, 05:24
Tappsbird the Yokosuka B4Y sure looks great and it will be a good addition to our Pacific AC collection. If he tells you will you post where he got it for the rest of us so we will also be able to get it.:ernae:

Devildog73
February 8th, 2009, 05:53
Yeppers, Rami, we may have room for these in the MTO missions!

Thanks, watchdog and MAS SAN! :ernae:

trasno
February 8th, 2009, 08:38
Tappsbird the Yokosuka B4Y sure looks great and it will be a good addition to our Pacific AC collection. If he tells you will you post where he got it for the rest of us so we will also be able to get it.:ernae:
The B4Y is probably on a japanese web... I tried to find it... no luck.

Trasno

Tango_Romeo
February 8th, 2009, 08:54
Some in-game shots, yes, the turrets do follow you around.

...but they follow you around whether you are a friend or foe.....a bit disconcerting. Collin ran into this on his Essex Class carriers and discarded the idea. :faint:

Jaxon
February 8th, 2009, 09:01
Mas-San, your S-100 type bow is the perfect addition to the earlier Schnellboot made by Usio!

I checked them both next to each other and the result was magnificent - I just have to post the screenie I just took!

CrisGer
February 8th, 2009, 09:17
these are wonderful ships, thanks very much to the maker, i did not see a e mail addy on his page to say that there. the deck colors of the repaints are a joy to see.

I had not known about the main page

http://www.geocities.jp/usio_no_ibuki/index.htm

what a fleet of amazing ships! Can these be substituted for the default ships in the install? (i am a hard working noob)..... i would love to see these in action.

Fibber
February 8th, 2009, 09:38
Ahhh, found the problem with Jaxons' link and I owe Jaxon a apology. It was my eyeglasses!:faint:I clicked on Page "two" and got nowhere, that is why I thought there was a problem with the link. I never saw the word "go" as its' color almost matched the background! I had to look at the site twice, look away and then look again, before I saw it on the third time. Almost like a optical illussion game.
Sorry Jax.:wavey::ernae:

CrashnBurns
February 8th, 2009, 18:38
Been waiting for that B4Y for some time. Hope we see it soon! I've been using a repainted Wildebeast. Would love to have a "real" B4Y, then a Aichi D1A Susie, then a ... oh, well, it's a long list! :redface:

Ravenna
February 8th, 2009, 19:01
Good stuff! Thanks for the heds up Tony. I hope the hand is improving.
:ernae:

watchdog22
February 8th, 2009, 23:40
Hi Mike, I can use a mouse for about half an hour so my repaints are being nibbled at. Workers comp is still stalling :faint:

Ravenna
February 9th, 2009, 00:33
That's what I love about those folk. They love to shuffle paper but it is really people's lives they are puting on hold.

TARPSBird
February 9th, 2009, 09:35
Been waiting for that B4Y for some time. Hope we see it soon! I've been using a repainted Wildebeast. Would love to have a "real" B4Y, then a Aichi D1A Susie, then a ... oh, well, it's a long list! :redface:
There's no e-mail address listed on Mas's website, nor does he include one in the readme files for his stuff. Maybe Talos2005 could provide us with a source for the B4Y if he stops by the forum. Would like to see some more pre-war IJN planes.