PDA

View Full Version : Any opinions on Flysimware's Super Huey X?

Flapsfull
October 29th, 2016, 15:16
Hello everyone,

does anyone on here have the Super Huey X by Flysimware? I found very little Information (review- or opinion type of info) about it online and what little there was,
tended to be negative.
However on screenshots the interior and exterior model look quite nice in my opinion, for a 2012 addon.The feature-list too makes it sound like more of a system
orientated simulation than pure eyecandy.

However I tend to be wary of ambitious marketing and thought I'd ask here, if anyone owns this addon and could maybe give a short feedback about it,
especially in regards to systems and flight dynamics (within FSX helicopter FDE limits and shortcomings).

It's on sale at FSpilotshop for 15$ , however I still would not like to throw money out the window, if its really bad quality.

Kind regards and thanks,

Oliver

olderndirt
October 29th, 2016, 16:54
I have it but wouldn't call it cutting edge - neither pure eye candy nor systems oriented. 'Adequate' comes to mind. MilViz is coming out with a redux on theirs but, of course, it won't be on sale. The only other Huey I know of is by Aerosoft but know nothing about it and it's also not on sale.

ceo1944
October 30th, 2016, 19:06
You can expect an announcement here on the release of the Milviz Huey as early as tomorrow. And read it closely. It just might be on sale.

I'm biased since I did the systems and FDE - but I think the upcoming Huey is the best ever for FSX/P3D. The sound alone is amazing. Check it out.

I have it but wouldn't call it cutting edge - neither pure eye candy nor systems oriented. 'Adequate' comes to mind. MilViz is coming out with a redux on theirs but, of course, it won't be on sale. The only other Huey I know of is by Aerosoft but know nothing about it and it's also not on sale.

Flapsfull
October 31st, 2016, 02:41
Hi olderndirt and ceo1944,

thanks to both of you for your inputs!

Well I think I 'll probably skip the Flysimware Super Huey and maybe directly opt for the
MV Huey Redux instead.

Kind regards,

Oliver

ce_zeta
October 31st, 2016, 02:43
Wise Choice Oliver.