PDA

View Full Version : Cessna U 206 G Soloy Mark 1 Turbine Pac V2.0

TiAr
October 20th, 2016, 13:42
Just uploaded V2.0 Cessna U 206 G Soloy Mark 1 Turbine Pac for FSX and P3D. File must be verified by moderators.

Complete new package. You have to delete V1.0 first before installing V2.0. It contains six different models. And you will get four new great repaints of YoYo with 4096 HD textures.

Fixes of V1.0:

- Reflexions could be controlled with alpha in exterior textures
- Turn indicator animation
- Yoke movement with +/- 90 degrees
- new high-poli tires without gloss
- Lubber display on Bendix-King Ki 525
- Glide-slope display
- Gyro-sound inside model
- Green and red position lights
- new dsd_fsx_xml_sound_tr.gau
- Reference points on float models

http://up.picr.de/27183886sw.jpg

Have fun!
Thomas

ce_zeta
October 20th, 2016, 13:57
Amazing!! Thank you very much Thomas.:applause:

Thanks Yoyo for the repaints.

E69_Brisafresca
October 20th, 2016, 14:20
Well Done !!! :applause:

Thank you

Regards

Brisafresca

ksheadley
October 20th, 2016, 14:28
Thank You. Very much looking forward to the update

musterpilot
October 20th, 2016, 15:02
Thank you Thomas you have done a wonderful job on this aircraft

John

Rami
October 20th, 2016, 15:08
Good evening,

Should I delete version one?

Stefano Zibell
October 20th, 2016, 19:20
Good evening,

Thomas specifically told us to do so.

falcon409
October 20th, 2016, 19:31
Thomas specifically told us to do so.
Umm, Stefano. . .Rami is in charge of our Downloads Area (Warbirds Library). I think he might be asking if he needs to delete the original uploads. I could be wrong though. . . .I have a history of that, lol

Rami
October 20th, 2016, 21:53
Hi,

I happened to be up taking a pill. Yes, I meant that now that V2 has been uploaded, I just want to confirm that you would like me to delete the V1 version.

YoYo
October 21st, 2016, 00:03
Good evening,

Yes, for sure. It's a new package, not only the patch.
You can delete old version (or overwrite all files).

http://s2.ifotos.pl/img/U206G16jp_arasrhr.jpg

Daube
October 21st, 2016, 00:57
Excellent news ! Thanks a lot :applause: :ernaehrung004:

papab
October 21st, 2016, 01:50
What an excellent aircraft!
Thank you!

Rick

Killbilly
October 21st, 2016, 03:26
It's a thing of beauty and a work of art. Thank you!

menef
October 21st, 2016, 03:39
A BIG THANK YOU for this new V.2 - :very_drunk: :biggrin-new:

Lonewolfee1
October 21st, 2016, 05:49
Thank You TiAr!!!

kiki
October 21st, 2016, 08:16
My wife just hates that airplane! :biggrin-new:

chet twowolves
October 21st, 2016, 09:59
TiAr. Thank you again for your hard work. looking Forward for what is next for the outstanding Cessna U 206 G.

TiAr
October 21st, 2016, 11:22
kiki, my wife also hates the Soloy Mark 1. But this another story.:wavey:

TiAr. Thank you again for your hard work. looking Forward for what is next for the outstanding Cessna U 206 G.

It will be a Cessna T206H Soloy Turbine Pac Mark 2

Thomas

YoYo
October 21st, 2016, 13:00

Thomas

Wow. :applause: It looks like Ferrari of the air ;)

http://soloy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/2-800x600.jpg

Stefano Zibell
October 21st, 2016, 13:54
Umm, Stefano. . .Rami is in charge of our Downloads Area (Warbirds Library). I think he might be asking if he needs to delete the original uploads. I could be wrong though. . . .I have a history of that, lol

Sorry, yes, it makes sense... :very_drunk:

TuFun
October 21st, 2016, 14:49

Much cleaner profile... I likes!!! :adoration:

TiAr
October 21st, 2016, 14:51

Yes, and at least you will get a thrust reverser, too :applause:

fuzz1
October 21st, 2016, 15:25
TiAr, thanks so much for this outstanding package. V2 is great and I know I'll be spending many hours in these fascinating aircraft.

I'm having a little difficulty in controlling water speed with the amphibians but perhaps I'm missing something...can't seem to get the speed below 20kt with throttle completely closed. A minor detail to be certain.

The sounds, flight dynamics, modelling are all very nicely done; you have my sincere compliments and appreciation for all your efforts.

speedy70
October 21st, 2016, 16:00
Yes thanks again for a super aircraft.

Cheers Chris

Penzoil3
October 21st, 2016, 17:41
This will fix the water speed.
No offense TiAr...
Found this. It works well. Edit the aircraft.cfg file in the floats versions.

Doug
Misty Moorings Site Admin
Re: Cessna U206G Soloy Turbine
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 03:37:30 PM »

Wow, great plane. Couldn't get it to stop on water ... I added this, and it brakes with holding F2 ...

prop_reverse_available = 1 //jdl
minimum_on_ground_beta = 1 // jdl
minimum_reverse_beta = -14 // jdl
rotation = 1 // jdl
When it nearly stops, click F2 once and give it a touch of throttle
Takes 2nd flap click for takeoff on short runway.
Doug/jdl

Penzoil3
October 21st, 2016, 17:54
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2016/10/22/WaterfallSolyFloat.jpg

Flyboy208
October 21st, 2016, 19:08
Thomas, thanks so much for version 2.0 ! Mike :ernaehrung004:

thunder100
October 22nd, 2016, 01:07
Herzlichen Dank aus Wien Thomas

LG

Roland

ce_zeta
October 22nd, 2016, 05:41
kiki, my wife also hates the Soloy Mark 1. But this another story.:wavey:

Thomas

Thomas, you can tell her that you are now famous.
Known in a bunch of countries. Germany, Italy, Austria, Spain, United States, United Kingdom, France, Australia, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, New Zealand, Poland, Turkey, Sweden, Finland, Portugal...

A Mark 2? Fantastic!

mthrift
October 23rd, 2016, 04:26
Hello all,

I'm loving the Soloy Mk1 and have been flying the wings off it since it's release. Thank you TiAr for such a generous gift!

I have an anomaly in the VC of most (if not all) of the versions, except for the regular wheeled skydiver. There are black blocks that appear on the ceiling of the cockpit, as shown in the attached. The anomalies seem to "move" as they are viewed, almost as if they are some sort of an effect that is missing its texture. I've not seen this mentioned by anyone else, so perhaps it's specific to my system. I will note that I am running boxed FSX without Acceleration using DX10 with Steve's fixer. The anomalies appeared in the original release and the Ver 2.0 release.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43955&stc=1http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43956&stc=1

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on how to address? If not, I can certainly live with them . . . they are mostly out of view when flying. Thanks in advance for any advice, and thank you again, TiAr for making this available to us all! :applause:

Best regards,
Michael

YoYo
October 23rd, 2016, 06:01
Hello all,
FSX without Acceleration using DX10 with Steve's fixer.

Perhaps its a this.
No any problem like this in FSX:A and P3Dv3.4.

TiAr
October 23rd, 2016, 08:35
Hi Michael, some users have this problem with DX10 preview (and the fixer) and older FSX versions. I am using FSXA and SDK to be prepaired P3D. It looks like a problem with vclighting. VC cabin lights are not modelled. I am using only effect for this. Sorry I have no idea to fix it, because in models I did nothing like that.

THibben
October 24th, 2016, 06:43
I am not seeing the aft wheels in the amphibian version. Forward wheels are fine.

Any thoughts?

Tom

dvj
October 24th, 2016, 07:21
Hi Michael, some users have this problem with DX10 preview (and the fixer) and older FSX versions. I am using FSXA and SDK to be prepaired P3D. It looks like a problem with vclighting. VC cabin lights are not modelled. I am using only effect for this. Sorry I have no idea to fix it, because in models I did nothing like that.

That's interesting, because the black squares only became visible with V 2.0. So something changed in the latest version. (Running FSXA and DX10 fixer)

-d

TiAr
October 24th, 2016, 09:00
That's interesting, because the black squares only became visible with V 2.0. So something changed in the latest version. (Running FSXA and DX10 fixer)

-d

No, one german user reported exactly this issue in V1. Are the black boxes visible without cabin lights (L-key)? Do you have it in all versions? How many boxes you have with floats (asking because I changed the whees to high poli)

Thomas

TiAr
October 24th, 2016, 09:05
I am not seeing the aft wheels in the amphibian version. Forward wheels are fine.

Any thoughts?

Tom

No, nobody reported this yet at the moment 10.000 users. Which model (there are two diffent models with floats)? Which version (V1 or V2)? Which simulator. Did you change something in aircraft.cfg?

Thomas

THibben
October 24th, 2016, 10:26
No, nobody reported this yet at the moment 10.000 users. Which model (there are two diffent models with floats)? Which version (V1 or V2)? Which simulator. Did you change something in aircraft.cfg?

Thomas

Model is V2 and never had V1, basic FSX. and I have not touched the aircraft.cfg. I just selected the first model with floats. The wheels are obviously there as it is not dragging on the floats. The rear set is just not visible.

Thanks,

Tom

TiAr
October 24th, 2016, 10:38
Hi Tom,

thank you for informations. I am quite sure you have to install SP1 and SP2 that animations of models are working correctly. Sorry.

Thomas

THibben
October 24th, 2016, 11:15
Hi Tom,

thank you for informations. I am quite sure you have to install SP1 and SP2 that animations of models are working correctly. Sorry.

Thomas

I Have FSX SP1 and SP2 already installed if that is what you are referring to.

Tom

THibben
October 24th, 2016, 11:44
Hi Tom,

Thomas

I just ran a check loading each plane with floats and none of them have the aft gear. The interesting thing is when you first load the plane in FSX the opening screen shows the plane rotating and it has all of the wheels.

Tom

Postbaer61
October 24th, 2016, 11:59
Hi Thomas,

i had also black squarres in V1 also in V2.
i also use FSX Acceleration with DX10 and Steve's fixer.
i could resolve the problem with ModelConverter X.
Just load the Model in MCX and saved as FSX MDL object
and the squarres are gone.
Thank so much for this amazing gem , Thomas !!

regards
Bluebear

TiAr
October 24th, 2016, 14:54
Hi Thomas,

i had also black squarres in V1 also in V2.
i also use FSX Acceleration with DX10 and Steve's fixer.
i could resolve the problem with ModelConverter X.
Just load the Model in MCX and saved as FSX MDL object
and the squarres are gone.
Thank so much for this amazing gem , Thomas !!

regards
Bluebear

This is really weird. What does the fixer do? But thank you for information.

Thomas

mthrift
October 24th, 2016, 15:19
TiAr,

Thanks much for your reply. Mystery solved. I may take a look at the possible MCX option suggested above . . . but for me, the issue does not detract from the model and your achievement in building it in any way!

Regards,
Michael

Postbaer61
October 24th, 2016, 15:30
the fixer convert textures to Dx10,
but i think. thats what you know.
with the MCX tool , you can portover to natives formats,
like FSX native, thats what i tried.
perhaps you have exported the model to P3D native and
some textured could not showed correctly in FSX DX10 .
easy doing, you must only load the models in MCX and
exported in FSX native format.
If you wish, i can do it for you, no big thing.

regards

Bluebear

dvj
October 24th, 2016, 17:01
No, one german user reported exactly this issue in V1. Are the black boxes visible without cabin lights (L-key)? Do you have it in all versions? How many boxes you have with floats (asking because I changed the whees to high poli)

Thomas

1 box, centered, all exterior views. 3 boxes on top of each other over the compass - any interior view, any model, floats, no floats. I thought maybe it was my graphics card at first. The new tires look great.

-d

D28-HB
October 26th, 2016, 05:53
Stopping control gained with the reverse mode however, turning radius is near to none or non- existant. Water rudders don't seem to have enough or any defection...any ideas

TiAr
October 26th, 2016, 10:19
I have really no idea for a better stopping control on water without thrust. (it stops on my starting situation after a short time fully without brakes or other tricks). If you don´t like the defection of water rudders, you can change it by yourself in aircraft.cfg. The turning radios depends of 3rd party addons. I respect the work of the authors. Anyway, there will be no changes on it. Sorry.

Thomas

DAVIDF4
October 29th, 2016, 18:07
Regarding the black squares in cockpit issue (I also have it), I've tried to use ModelConverterX to update the model to FSX as Bluebear suggested, but I just get import amd export errors.
Will Bluebear's fix be reflected in a subsequent release?
Thank you,
Dave.

ziggy
October 30th, 2016, 07:37
Just to add my two bits, I am using FSX A with Steve's DX10 fixer and have no issues with any of the models

Absolutely love this plane!!!

Cheers
Greg Z

Postbaer61
October 30th, 2016, 10:27
I have had a second look to the interior.mdl
and found there a little bug with the vclight.
the CFGLight has no Visibility Condition.
It must be set to light_cabin_vis .
that's what it was.
I hope I could help :wavey:

Bluebear

musterpilot
October 30th, 2016, 14:50
In regards to the black squares in the cockpit I have never had them since day one
I don't run FSX in dx10 don't know if this is the problem or not

John

DAVIDF4
October 30th, 2016, 15:30
It sounds like Bluebear has a handle on how to fix the black squares, but I can understand that it might be considered a corner case and so might not be a priority right now.
The way FSX and its supporting infrastructure are, some faults don't show up all of the time and in all configurations.
For the record. I'm running FSX Acceleration with the DX10 fixer and I have the squares.

Cees Donker
June 4th, 2017, 23:37
I don't know if anyone encountered this: I get numerous pauses in the sim with this plane. The sound goes on, but the sim stops for about fifteen seconds and then goes on again? Never encountered this before! This is a wonderful plane, but if these problems remain I'll have to let go of this one....

:dizzy:

Cees

TiAr
June 5th, 2017, 09:11
Hi Cees, no idea, nobody reported this before. Sounds for me that sim is loading some data. In which configuration/avionics you are using the Soloy? Right panel.cfg?

Thomas

Cees Donker
June 5th, 2017, 09:44
Hi Thomas,

I solved the problem partially by keeping just one panel.cfg and erasing al references to the flight1 software. I'll keep you posted. It's a wonderful airplane you made for the sim! Chapeau! Thank you!

:applause::applause::applause:

Cees

Edit: the problem remains no matter what I do. Alas.