PDA

View Full Version : Wilco Tecnbam P2000t P3D.

CathyH
October 18th, 2016, 18:57
As badly bugged as this is, I have it because it is the only sim of this aircraft at the moment. How the EHLL do i actually save a flight. If I just go to scenario/save from the 3d cockpit zi can save, but when i load the flight i am cold and dark with avionics off, I cannot reitialise them iether, does anyone have the secret? thanks!

falcon409
October 18th, 2016, 20:30
I have the latest P3D version but rarely fly it. . .most of my flying is done in FSX/Accel so I don't know how much difference there is when it comes to saved flights. Having said that, I've never had a scenario where a particular airplane kept me from saving a flight and coming back to it in the same way I left it.

If it's a flight I plan on continuing then I'll save it as is, close the Sim and locate the saved flight in the (C:\Users\"your name here"\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files (or Prepar3D V3 files) folder. I'll then send that file to the desktop as a shortcut and use that to start the flight. Works every time, with the aircraft set just as I left it. If you make it a default flight and access it from the Free Flight Startup window it will be cold and dark and also set to the current time rather than the time the flight was saved.

Don't know if that helps any.

Dimus
October 18th, 2016, 23:22
I don't have this plane but some addons are designed to load in this way so it is actually not possible to save a flight in mid air and expect to have all systems working when reloading it. SSW planes are like this and also other advanced addons.