PDA

View Full Version : all you scenery and plane dev's

Headwind
October 7th, 2008, 22:41
I wish that I had 1/4 the talent you guys had to make the things you do. I just wanted to say thank you for what you do and the new things you bring to the flight sim community to keep things interesting!!!...

Cheers too all of you... :ernae:

Pultacatt
October 8th, 2008, 01:13
Hear, hear!

Bruce Thompson
October 8th, 2008, 01:21
Ditto!:ernae:

IanP
October 8th, 2008, 02:17
What was said up there ^ at the top! :ernae:
Ian P.

harleyman
October 8th, 2008, 02:20
Brilliant............:applause::wavey:

Same thoughts here............:ernae:

Killbilly
October 8th, 2008, 05:37
:applause::applause::applause:

jmig
October 8th, 2008, 05:41
I agree completely!

:ernae:

JoeW
October 8th, 2008, 06:07
I, for one, thank you guys for this. Sometimes this is all you get and it's nice to receive it.
Thanks again

Lionheart
October 8th, 2008, 09:31
Thanks Tim, Michael, Michael, Bill (Leaming), Bill (Lyons), Bill (Womack), Joe W, Luckazs, Empeck, Oli, Mathijs, Baz, Jesse Lambert, Gerard, Stiz the Britonian, Sascha, Sir Nick Churchill, Bannana Bob Rivera, Robert, Randy, and the countless others that make this sim awesome!

:ernae: :guinness: :ernae:

jdhaenens
October 8th, 2008, 12:15
<--------Countless other.:costumes:

I'm with everyone here. My sim wouldn't be nearly as much fun without addons...and someone has to make that stuff.:applause:

BananaBob
October 8th, 2008, 12:39
You gotta love a family of tweekers, LOL, the generosity and talent of the flight sim community always amazes me so here's a cheer from me to all those mentioned and those that are not! :ernae: :medals: :ernae:

grumpos
October 8th, 2008, 13:14
Thanks Tim, Michael, Michael, Bill (Leaming), Bill (Lyons), Bill (Womack), Joe W, Luckazs, Empeck, Oli, Mathijs, Baz, Jesse Lambert, Gerard, Stiz the Britonian, Sascha, Sir Nick Churchill, Bannana Bob Rivera, Robert, Randy, and the countless others that make this sim awesome!

:ernae: :guinness: :ernae:

Hey Bill,

You forgot to mention that Lionheart guy - who as well as making some of the best models out there, has also helped many struggling modelers when they meet the beast that is gmax. :medals::ernae:

The same applies to Sir Milton and our friends over at the Freeflight Design forums. :medals::ernae:

Best wishes
Steve P

MorrisTheCat
October 8th, 2008, 13:21
Again, my thanks to those who use what we develop and pay the price of saying thanks......

It's the small things...

And to those that develop.....Thanks the sim would be far less interesting....and it would seem like forever until the next version came out!

Regards,

Thank You!

MoCat

CodyValkyrie
October 8th, 2008, 13:23
Many thanks from Jaggyroad as well! First, it was a hobby, now you guys give me that extra income to plan for my future. Many MANY thanks to the fans too!

mike_cyul
October 8th, 2008, 14:18
No doubt, one of the nicest groups around, no matter what your angle, bar none.

:applause:

Mike

heywooood
October 8th, 2008, 15:41
:ernae: no doubt

doublecool
October 8th, 2008, 15:53
Nicely done...:applause::applause::applause: So much Talent:ernae:

N2056
October 8th, 2008, 16:06
No doubt, one of the nicest groups around, no matter what your angle, bar none.

:applause:

Mike

Indeed, a fun bunch to hang around with. :ernae:

My thanks go to those that have created many additions that I have enjoyed, those that have flown the planes I've had a hand in and then taken the time to mention them in assorted forums, the people that were willing to take a chance on hiring a somewhat 'unknown' developer...and also to those fellow developers who are always ready to help me learn something new :d

Oh, and also thanks to all for putting up with endless project 'updates' :costumes:

JoeW
October 8th, 2008, 17:23
I just uploaded X10 - Belle Glade State.
I hope ya'll enjoy it.
Thanks

Panther_99FS
October 8th, 2008, 17:29
:ernae::ernae::ernae:

BananaBob
October 8th, 2008, 17:43
Thanks Joe! :ernae:

Henry
October 8th, 2008, 17:50
Ok where do i get talent
is it in a bar or somit:costumes:
the length of talent is amazing
i could not type enough names
but thanks to all
H:ernae:

MCDesigns
October 8th, 2008, 18:00
Well as a humble contributor to the community, posts like this are really appreciated.

As a sim enthusiast, I couldn't agree more, the open ended part of this sim makes for some wonderful creations from some talented and generous individuals, THANKS!!:ernae:

Bjoern
October 9th, 2008, 05:02
DRINK!
:ernae: