PDA

View Full Version : X-Plane 11 is coming in November!

txnetcop
October 8th, 2016, 07:46
The future of flight simulation is now.X-Plane 11 is the detailed, realistic, and modern simulator you’ve been waiting for.
And it’s coming this holiday season.

New in X-Plane 11

A completely redesigned, intuitive user interface that makes setting up and editing your flight a breeze.
Consistently usable 3-D cockpits and stunningly high-resolution exterior models for all included aircraft.
A new effects engine for lighting, sounds, and explosions.
Realistic avionics: all planes are IFR-ready right out of the gate.
Busy, “living” airports with pushback tugs and roaming fuel trucks, able to service both your aircraft and the simulator’s AI planes.
New buildings & roads to better simulate European cities
…and more!

In the coming weeks, we’ll dive into the new features and new aircraft coming in X-Plane 11, so be sure to check back here each week!
http://xplanedotcom.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/x-plane-logo.svg

More powerful. Made useable.

Christoph_T
October 8th, 2016, 07:52
Thanks for the info:jump::jump:

Source??

arrowmaker
October 8th, 2016, 08:18
I can confirm this. Today I attended the X-Plane seminar at Cosford's Flight Sim 2016. Austin Meyer confirmed the release of X-Plane 11 in November. Judging from the info presented X-Plane 11 looks REALLY good. The default aircraft look fantastic (think FSX payware).

Luckily, on the journey home I ran into one of the X-Plane developers and she was quite enthusiastic (naturally) about the release of X-Plane 11. Definitely a purchase for me.

Christoph_T
October 8th, 2016, 12:53
I can confirm this. Today I attended the X-Plane seminar at Cosford's Flight Sim 2016. Austin Meyer confirmed the release of X-Plane 11 in November. Judging from the info presented X-Plane 11 looks REALLY good. The default aircraft look fantastic (think FSX payware).

Luckily, on the journey home I ran into one of the X-Plane developers and she was quite enthusiastic (naturally) about the release of X-Plane 11. Definitely a purchase for me.

Power up the hypetrain than:biggrin-new:
No, seriously I am realy looking forward to it.
Waiting for more details!!

rpetty
October 8th, 2016, 13:03
Video covers some of the changes to X-Plane to produce version 11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOqiGHAEXN0

warchild
October 8th, 2016, 13:40
christamas present for myself :applause:

Naismith
October 8th, 2016, 22:21
Looking forward to dipping my toe into XP for the first time since v6.

Boss86001
October 10th, 2016, 09:35
Am also looking forward to X-Plane 11. Hope to see better weather and ground textures in this cycle.

txnetcop
October 10th, 2016, 16:49
Everything I have seen says MUCH IMPROVED!!!

Penzoil3
October 14th, 2016, 18:10
Yeah, and so far as I've seen, if you have the digital download of X-10, you get 11 free. If you have the disc version of 10, you have to buy 11. That's ridiculous.
Sue

txnetcop
October 15th, 2016, 05:13
Yeah, and so far as I've seen, if you have the digital download of X-10, you get 11 free. If you have the disc version of 10, you have to buy 11. That's ridiculous.
Sue

Duly noted...however we can only hope they change that policy as my version is disc. Complaints have been lodged to X-Plane.
Ted