PDA

View Full Version : Multi-player question

PRB
September 28th, 2016, 07:28
When flying online with other players, they pull up and park next to me and shut down their engine. But from my perspective, their engine is still running. Same the other way around: I shut off my engine but the other players still see and hear my engine running. Is there some setting to account for this someplace? I haven't been able to locate one so far.

Navy Chief
September 28th, 2016, 08:12
When flying online with other players, they pull up and park next to me and shut down their engine. But from my perspective, their engine is still running. Same the other way around: I shut off my engine but the other players still see and hear my engine running. Is there some setting to account for this someplace? I haven't been able to locate one so far.

I have not flown multiplayer in so long, I would have to refamiliarize myself with it. But I remember being able to see other players aircraft animations, but never gave any thought to the sound of their engines.

Interesting question. NC:applause:

Cirrus N210MS
September 28th, 2016, 08:28
I have not flown multiplayer in so long, I would have to refamiliarize myself with it. But I remember being able to see other players aircraft animations, but never gave any thought to the sound of their engines.

Interesting question. NC:applause:

thats normal i see it when ever i fly on fshost :jump:

Butcherbird17
September 28th, 2016, 11:40
There is a list of multiplayer cfg edits and key board commands out there. (I used to have it until a hard drive failure)
I believe they were for fs9 though. The only one I can think of (and has nothing to do with the animations) is when any
players are parked near you and sunk into the ground on your screen is to tap the slew key (Y) on/off quick. That will
put them level with you. I can't remember but isn't there a command console while in multiplayer?

Joe