PDA

View Full Version : Reality-XP is back?!

ryanbatc
September 25th, 2016, 07:24
Did anyone see this link yet?
http://www.reality-xp.com/#slider

Looks like GTN and GNS for XP10, and P3D, and G500/600 coming out

Willy
September 25th, 2016, 07:34
Looks like it has all the bells and whistles and will wash the dishes too! Not to crazy about the price though.

falcon409
September 25th, 2016, 08:32
When a single gauge, regardless of it's real world applications, costs as much or more than the airplane you're putting it in, I'd have to say NOPE, don't need it, lol.

n4gix
September 25th, 2016, 09:09
It seems a few months late. F1's GTN releases have been out for quite awhile now and are as functional as needed. Why reinvent the wheel?

ryanbatc
September 25th, 2016, 09:27
They work in XP10 too! I agree though, their timing is quite odd hehe.

danielm
September 25th, 2016, 09:44
What happened to their support over the last several years.

Non existent while they keep selling their older products.

ce_zeta
September 25th, 2016, 10:20
When a single gauge, regardless of it's real world applications, costs as much or more than the airplane you're putting it in, I'd have to say NOPE, don't need it, lol.
I agree.

Also Daniel is right. They sold a lot without any customer support. For me that is commercial piracy. So we have not any guarantee, RealityXP can disappear again with our money at any time.

ryanbatc
September 25th, 2016, 10:32
I had a support question, and have been in contact with RXP since this morning... so they are back and running.

I see the frustration people have had but for me I never had any issues with the RXP in many years. When I had issues, the forums were open over at simforums (they are closed now but RXP is attempting to re-open them somewhere else).

RXP gauges in FSX were very stable and what little support was needed, well, Bert Pieke was able to provide that.

But yes, vote with your wallet!