PDA

View Full Version : Tim Conrads A-29B super Tucano: CRS/HDG selection?

Flapsfull
September 15th, 2016, 23:12
Hi everyone, if someone is still flying Tim Conrads Super Tucano ins FSX, I recently rediscovered it and enjoy flying it quite a bit. Only trouble is, I simply can't figure out how to change the course and hdg selection for the HSI. I think the PFD is from the default lear learjet, but I can't find a clickspot to change the CRS and HDG values. I think it might be accomplished via the Data entry panel below the HUD , but so far my attempts at entering stuff by pressing "CRS" then 3 digits and "ENT" have been without success. Maybe I'm misssing a hidden clickspot somewhere.I also checked the readme, but it doesn't seem to say much about this. If anyone has a good idea how to change CRS and HDG values, that would be most welcome. Thanks in Advance, Kind regards, Oliver

menef
September 16th, 2016, 02:04
Hi everyone, if someone is still flying Tim Conrads Super Tucano ins FSX, I recently rediscovered it and enjoy flying it quite a bit. Only trouble is, I simply can't figure out how to change the course and hdg selection for the HSI. I think the PFD is from the default lear learjet, but I can't find a clickspot to change the CRS and HDG values. I think it might be accomplished via the Data entry panel below the HUD , but so far my attempts at entering stuff by pressing "CRS" then 3 digits and "ENT" have been without success. Maybe I'm misssing a hidden clickspot somewhere.I also checked the readme, but it doesn't seem to say much about this. If anyone has a good idea how to change CRS and HDG values, that would be most welcome. Thanks in Advance, Kind regards, Oliver

IMO this is the bigger flaw of this beautiful plane. Personally I've added the stock C208 Caravan HSI as pop-up panel but it's the simpler solution ( and not the best-one) Bye

mjrhealth
September 16th, 2016, 12:35
Hes rught there is no clck spot for it, i think FSX has keys assigned to adjust them.

Brian_Gladden
September 17th, 2016, 16:05
Been a while (since my sim computer has been dead for nearly 2 years) but I think I used Panel studio to swap all the F-18 upfront controller gauges with the Concorde AP Gauges. The numerical readouts (which are mouseable) and the ap function buttons

Flapsfull
September 18th, 2016, 07:36
Hi to all three of you,

thanks for your replies.At least I'm not the only one who faced the problem with the missing CRS/HDG selectors.
Seems like it is really not featured in the original panel.
But now you have given me at least a couple of ideas/options how to work around this.

Thanks to all of you!,

Kind regards,

Oliver