PDA

View Full Version : well i sent and watched sully tonight

Cirrus N210MS
September 11th, 2016, 21:02
i went and watched this movie with my Brother tonight it was well worth watching!

first time being out for weeks i am glad i got to go watch it! even though i have a cast on my leg and i am able to get around via wheel chair it was well worth the extra arm work to get into the movie ! :wavey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjKEXxO2KNE

MustangL2W
September 11th, 2016, 21:54
I saw it last night as well. Nice to know Hollywood is still capable of making a great movie. My hat is off to Clint Eastwood. Did a hellova job!

Rami
September 11th, 2016, 23:57
Hey guys,

I saw it as well...I was encouraged to see that the theatre was completely full...and it felt good to watch a positive story about New York on a day where there was so much loss. I also agree that the movie was well-produced, directed, and acted. An all-around good movie that, as it has been stated, shows that Hollywood can still produce good movies in capable hands.

Ferry_vO
September 12th, 2016, 04:20
Haven't seen it yet, but after Sully, Captain Phillips, the Terminal, Castaway and Apollo 13 Tom Hanks is not on my list of people I would like to travel with! :biggrin-new:

PRB
September 12th, 2016, 05:49
Haven't seen it yet, but after Sully, Captain Phillips, the Terminal, Castaway and Apollo 13 Tom Hanks is not on my list of people I would like to travel with! :biggrin-new:

That's funny right there.

scotth6
September 12th, 2016, 11:07
Looking forward to seeing this one too. I have only seen a few short clips but I'm amazed that Tom Hanks was so convincing as Cpt. Sully.

Victory103
September 12th, 2016, 18:59
Great movie, recently watched yet another vid recreation during some training and it was the first time I was able to read the CVR transcript, the movie didn't disappoint.