View Full Version : Fouga Magister 2.0

Maury2008
September 11th, 2016, 04:52
Another great new release>:
http://restauravia.fr/

Fouga Magister 2.0 FSX-P3D

YoYo
September 11th, 2016, 05:23
Nice info! I very like Restauravia models.

rpetty
September 11th, 2016, 05:45
For those of you who like to fly by the numbers, the Fouga Magister's pilots manual:

http://www.avia-it.com/act/profili_daerei/libretti_velivolo/PA_libretti_PDF/Fouga_CM170R.pdf

huub vink
September 11th, 2016, 05:53
Thanks for the HU. Great news indeed!

Cheers,
Huub

Ferry_vO
September 11th, 2016, 10:41
Thanks for the heads-up! :applause:

Absolutely love the 'whistling turtle' .

Naismith
September 11th, 2016, 12:13
A very welcome addition, thank you.

StormILM
September 11th, 2016, 12:57
This was an unexpected surprise (for me). I looks absolutely incredible and it flies like a dream. Much thanks to the Dev Team! I will be doing a video of this model sometime soon.

Cees Donker
September 11th, 2016, 21:58
Great plane! But I fly the Zephir more often!

:biggrin-new:

Cees

ChipShop
September 12th, 2016, 10:02
I agree, it's a delightful little aircraft to fly!
I've only one question; how to keep the smoke effect going?:indecisiveness:
It seems that the key command is linked with the lights, when pressed once I get steady nav. lights, then flashing lights and on the third press only a puff of smoke, in either red, white or blue; but alas, no smoke trail! The standard key command 'I' has no effect!:dizzy:
Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be welcome!
ChipShop:encouragement:

StormILM
September 12th, 2016, 10:56
I agree, it's a delightful little aircraft to fly!
I've only one question; how to keep the smoke effect going?:indecisiveness:
It seems that the key command is linked with the lights, when pressed once I get steady nav. lights, then flashing lights and on the third press only a puff of smoke, in either red, white or blue; but alas, no smoke trail! The standard key command 'I' has no effect!:dizzy:
Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be welcome!
ChipShop:encouragement:

There's a pop-up panel with a rotary 4 position switch which allow Blue, White, & Red smoke colors as well as an Off position. After selecting a color, I had to hit the L key 2 times to get a Smoke On condition (and the same procedure to cut it off).

Ferry_vO
September 12th, 2016, 13:03
There's a pop-up panel with a rotary 4 position switch which allow Blue, White, & Red smoke colors as well as an Off position. After selecting a color, I had to hit the L key 2 times to get a Smoke On condition (and the same procedure to cut it off).

The switch is only available for the two Patrouille de France versions, however all the other versions have the option to arm or disarm the (Not present) smoke system on that same panel..

ChipShop
September 12th, 2016, 13:46
Thanks for the help guys!
ChipShop👍🏻😉

b52bob
September 13th, 2016, 05:57
Great flying little jet. Thank you to the programmers of this jewel.