I have seen some of these before, but never a 5 prop B-17 :isadizzy:

http://rareaircraf1.greyfalcon.us/UNITED%20STATES.htm

David_L6
October 7th, 2008, 21:01
I don't believe I'll be taking this flight, thank you......... :isadizzy:

BELL XP-63 PINBALL MANNED AERIAL TARGET

calypsos
October 8th, 2008, 03:32
Great link, I thought MSFS had covered most aircraft over the past 10 years. That link shows we have just scratched the surface! Piglet???:costumes:

Thoe6969
October 8th, 2008, 03:53
Great link, I thought MSFS had covered most aircraft over the past 10 years. That link shows we have just scratched the surface! Piglet???:costumes: Same name that just came to me as soon as I saw some of those pictures.Some really nice looking planes there,and also some very ugly ones.:costumes:

lifejogger
October 8th, 2008, 04:04
Wow what a lot of interesting aircraft. I didn't know that Boeing had a B-15 Bomber. Thank for posting that website.

Marlin
October 8th, 2008, 18:46
Piglet was the first person that I thought of when I clicked the link to that site. I said to myself, “Hummm, this is where he is finding all these strange birds from. His personal stash, ahhh ha!”

Lots of innovation in those people that were trying to get their ideas off the ground.

That CURTISS MODEL 24-B sure does look like that Rutan EZ long doesn’t it?

I’m glad that somebody sent me the link so that I could share with you all, very cool.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>