PDA

View Full Version : SibWings - all's well that ends well

alpine
September 4th, 2016, 08:53
Hi, everybody,
please donīt be as stupid as I was and try to buy anything at the SibWings page! Your money will be collected, but you will get nothing in return, no
download link, no key, no email will be answered, even after weeks.
All my software is official, I buy direct at the devs site, if possible, but this makes me think: a cracked An2 with key would have made more sense than
throwing money out of the window! Any legal advices would be highly appreciated!

Cheers, Thilo

SpaceWeevil
September 4th, 2016, 09:36
I have bought from the Sibwings page twice, most recently this April. Both times I got a sales receipt e-mail and activation email within minutes, and a follow-up after I activated - all round as slick as any vendor I've ever used. I'm sorry you're having trouble - I suppose it's not lurking in your spam filter?

alpine
September 4th, 2016, 10:58
Oh,SpaceWeevil,
How embarassing, you were so right, for such along time I had no trouble with emails in the spam folder, so I had totally forgotten about that.
Is there a way to edit the tread title, cause SibWings has been done injustice by me!

Cheers Thilo

ksheadley
September 4th, 2016, 10:59
I didn't just purchase, but did redownload and activate both the AN2 and the Birdog with no issues using their system. I would definitely check your spam folder for the link. I want to say the receipt from their payment source was separate from the DL link and activation link.

Roger
September 4th, 2016, 11:05
Oh,SpaceWeevil,
How embarassing, you were so right, for such along time I had no trouble with emails in the spam folder, so I had totally forgotten about that.
Is there a way to edit the tread title, cause SibWings has been done injustice by me!

Cheers Thilo

Thread title edited. I hope you approve:engel016:

DaveB
September 4th, 2016, 11:18
Oh,SpaceWeevil,

Cheers Thilo

You should be able to click on the emails in your spam folder and select 'Mark as safe'. I can in Win7 anyway;)

ATB
DaveB:)

Ron Attwood
September 4th, 2016, 11:36
You may have made a successful purchase but don't expect any support from them. They have been absent for well over a year. I had to buy the AN-2 again as they didn't/haven't replied to several requests for a re-install code. I noticed that the new install doesn't require a system fingerprint now. Says it all. They're probably in a Gulag somewhere.

cavaricooper
September 4th, 2016, 12:20
Ron-

Glad you're feeling better! I downed some "medicine" for you each evening, hoping the vicarious effects would be felt ;).

i was able to just install my previous download, and hate to hear of your trouble. She does fly beautifully though, so hopefully the gulag allows for software development. The world deserves more of their sort of thing.

Flying the Orbx World with AS16 + ASCA in the Anushka, is one of the true delights of flight simulation. It has to be experienced to be understood, and once experienced is addictive.

Best- C

SpaceWeevil
September 4th, 2016, 13:36
You may have made a successful purchase but don't expect any support from them. They have been absent for well over a year. I had to buy the AN-2 again as they didn't/haven't replied to several requests for a re-install code. I noticed that the new install doesn't require a system fingerprint now. Says it all. They're probably in a Gulag somewhere.

As my Dad used to say - thank you for your support, I shall always wear it. I myself have been absent for well over a year but my wife says I'm still here, so where there's life...:)

alpine
September 5th, 2016, 05:28
Hi, Roger

Thank you for editing!
Cheers, Thilo