PDA

View Full Version : Final Airport in Maine

falcon409
September 4th, 2016, 06:14
This is the final project for the Airports of Maine. From here it'll be on to New Hampshire. If you're familiar with this airport then you'll recognize the image below.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g84/ejwells409/FBO.jpg

oldmsgt
September 4th, 2016, 06:23
Wow! Thanks so much for doing this Ed, Looking great so far! Thanks again! Can't wait to see the end result!
:ernaehrung004:
The Old Master Sergeant

chet twowolves
September 4th, 2016, 07:46
ED. Thank you for your outstanding work on Maine scenery. Again thank you.

Brian_Gladden
September 4th, 2016, 10:53
If you work your way into Vermont. Let me know. I can get some photos for you.

sidler
September 4th, 2016, 12:25
Excellent and outstanding work on Maine airfields Ed and thanks for 3B5-Twitchell, my new home base. My previous home base was KDAW-Skyhaven, Rochester N.H. airfield. (by Jim Cook...check FlightSim.com). I now live in Lebanon, Maine, which is 6 miles from KDAW and 8 miles from KPSM, Sanford Maine. I have flown to both airfields in Simulator world and in a real world 172. I also live 3 miles from ME64 Skydive Lebanon, Maine. I'm am REALY looking forward to NH!

Thanks much
Dick

SpaceWeevil
September 4th, 2016, 13:41
No idea where this is, but I've had so much enjoyment from this series of Maine fields in both FSX SE and P3D and I'm sure this will be no different. Meanwhile, I have a 'New Hampshire' folder ready already!

falcon409
September 4th, 2016, 14:02
No idea where this is, but I've had so much enjoyment from this series of Maine fields in both FSX SE and P3D and I'm sure this will be no different. Meanwhile, I have a 'New Hampshire' folder ready already!
That pic is of the FBO at KIWI (Wiscasset Airport).

b24_witchcraft
September 4th, 2016, 17:26
Thank you for all your nice Maine sceneries. Real nice work so far on the FBO!

Look forward to your NH sceneries.

falcon409
September 4th, 2016, 19:47
Gotta have a sign after all!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g84/ejwells409/KIWI_Sign.jpg

oldmsgt
September 4th, 2016, 20:17
Looks about right to me....
The Old Master Sergeant

falcon409
September 4th, 2016, 20:36
Looks about right to me....
The Old Master Sergeant
Yep, pretty close. . .of course you won't see it unless you drive into the airport. Just might have to do that at some point, lol.

falcon409
September 4th, 2016, 20:40
Excellent and outstanding work on Maine airfields Ed and thanks for 3B5-Twitchell, my new home base. My previous home base was KDAW-Skyhaven, Rochester N.H. airfield. (by Jim Cook...check FlightSim.com). I now live in Lebanon, Maine, which is 6 miles from KDAW and 8 miles from KPSM, Sanford Maine. I have flown to both airfields in Simulator world and in a real world 172. I also live 3 miles from ME64 Skydive Lebanon, Maine. I'm am REALY looking forward to NH!

Thanks much
Dick
Glad everyone is enjoying these little fields. I also did Skyhaven Dick. I'll have to take a look at Jim's though.