PDA

View Full Version : Jf 737 Professional issues

Roger
September 3rd, 2016, 14:49
I'm sending a support e-mail to JF but in the meanwhile I wonder if any members have had these issues?

1. A lack of vc lighting. Neither the flood nor the panel lighting knobs have any effect and the panel remains dark.

2. As soon as I move from un-windowed to windowed mode I get a ctd. I have applied the hot fix which is supposed to remedy the ctd.

I use FsXA in Dx10 mode.

BendyFlyer
September 4th, 2016, 01:35
Roger is this a repackaged Wilco product? If so then ditch it now, if not can't help.

Roger
September 19th, 2016, 11:27
JF product support suggested my Acceleration may be corrupt. As I have FsX Gold, this would mean a total rebuild as I don't believe an acceleration repair only can be done from Gold. Is there any way I can confirm if my acceleration is corrupt?

ncooper
September 19th, 2016, 12:30
I don't see why not Roger, it's a separate installation and if you run the repair, the last disk
after the two FSX ones.
I doubt if you will do any harm by repairing Acceleration, unlike repairing FSX which would
reset all the default files.
I also doubt that they are right but that's another story.

Roger
September 19th, 2016, 12:39
Thanks Nick, appreciate your reply...I'll give it a coat of looking at:engel016:

Roger
September 29th, 2016, 16:25
Well I carried out Jf's suggestion to repair Acceleration and the issue remains. Do I now consign it to the bin?

BendyFlyer
September 29th, 2016, 20:58
Yep bin it, I reckon this is a repackaged Wilco model and that was diabolical and I was given all the above suggestions you have etc etc nothing made it work, in the end the vendor I bought it off did the right thing and refunded my money. Then I put in the delete basket never to touch a Wilco product again.

RAS_JF
September 30th, 2016, 00:24
It's not a repackaged Wilco product. I've no idea where that is coming from.
The CTD fix was to do with the sounds. That fix doesn't seem like it would have any bearing on the crash that you are having. Does turning off DX10 mode perhaps have any effect on the crashing? If not, I would suggest contacting tech support again to see if they have any other suggestions, or if not they might be able to swap it for something else for you.
Thanks