PDA

View Full Version : FlyfreeStd Mig 29K - Looking for feedback

menef
September 1st, 2016, 12:18
Does someone has bought this addon? Being the only FSX native
Fulcrum available ( even if naval ) I'm tempted to buy it but I don't
know if I'm doing the right thing or if I'm going to waste money.
Nobody say something about this developer and no paints at all out
there...hummm I hope to be too much negative.:mixed-smiley-027:
If someone has a feedback is wellcome here!!! Thank you mates :very_drunk:

GB
September 1st, 2016, 12:55
I have the Mig-29K and KUB as well as the Su-33 and the older FFS models. Maybe I'm biased but I enjoy every bit of the two latest products, their internal and external models, their extremely agile flight models, their carrier landings and primarily the FFS personal and friendly support. I don't know the exact details, but a bird has told me that FFS will soon surprise us with new and further improved stuff..

Daube
September 1st, 2016, 13:28
I looked at their model a few months ago because there was some sales going on and they had interesting prices.
However, the screenshots were scary to say the least. That looks like some kind of Abacus to me, which means a total waste of money.

EDIT: ok, I checked again on simmarket, where the Fulcrm has plenty of screenshots. They are less scary than I remember, but still quite pale in comparison to standards.
The plane has no load manager but you get the Kuznetsov carrier, which is nice.
But you get that carrier also with Bear Studio's Su-33/J-15, which IS a nice model.

menef
September 2nd, 2016, 03:36
I looked at their model a few months ago because there was some sales going on and they had interesting prices.
However, the screenshots were scary to say the least. That looks like some kind of Abacus to me, which means a total waste of money.

EDIT: ok, I checked again on simmarket, where the Fulcrm has plenty of screenshots. They are less scary than I remember, but still quite pale in comparison to standards.
The plane has no load manager but you get the Kuznetsov carrier, which is nice.
But you get that carrier also with Bear Studio's Su-33/J-15, which IS a nice model.

Thank you . I already have all Bear Studio's Sukhoi :encouragement:
I'm still hesitant about the Fulcrum:mixed-smiley-010: