PDA

View Full Version : I'm as dumb as trees

Helldiver
February 6th, 2009, 09:24
Would someone explain to me what is the difference between FSX Gold and FSX with Acceleration?

Boomer
February 6th, 2009, 09:31
They are the same. Gold just comes with Deluxe & Accel discs in a single box.

Daube
February 6th, 2009, 09:32
Would someone explain to me what is the difference between FSX Gold and FSX with Acceleration?

There's no difference.
In the past, you had to buy FSX Deluxe and then buy FSX Acceleration.
FSX Gold is simply a pack containing FSX Deluxe and FSX Acceleration, all in one.

EDIT: Boomer is too fast :P

Helldiver
February 6th, 2009, 09:40
I bet it's cheaper that way since they save on a disc and all that packaging. What's good price for Gold now?

JimC1702
February 6th, 2009, 10:21
A friend of mine just got Gold for about $46. on Amazon.com. Not bad considering what Deluxe was when it came out.

Jim

Henry
February 6th, 2009, 10:33
I bet it's cheaper that way since they save on a disc and all that packaging. What's good price for Gold now?
$912.00 per ounce :focus:
H:engel016:

Odie
February 6th, 2009, 11:47
Thanks, Henry ! Didn't see that one coming....getting slow!

harleyman
February 6th, 2009, 12:34
Its still 3 disks HD....The two Delux and 1 Acceleration...All packaged together ..

I bought an extra copy at Wall Mart for 48 bucks a month and 1/2 ago...

Nick C
February 6th, 2009, 14:13
I just had to pop into this thread to thank Bob for making me chuckle at his thread title.

I wish my customers at work would say that to me sometimes :costumes:

GT182
February 6th, 2009, 14:37
Helldiver, it's just a ploy by M$ to make more money. ;)

Hmmmm, I wonder how many that have already bought FSX and Acceleration separately have also bought the FSX Gold Edition. I thought it was something special until I heard it was everything now all inclusive in a different package.