PDA

View Full Version : The verdict.....

Cees Donker
August 15th, 2016, 08:05
This is a great sim which has many advantages over FSX or FSX-SE. The interface is great, framerates are great, the Garmins are great as are the autopilots. Gonna have a lot of flying to do! Goodbye for now FSX!

:jump:

Cees

mjrhealth
August 15th, 2016, 23:27
Quiet agree, now if they could just improve atc a little. Spend more time in the cockpit in xplane, even being doing my own airports. Still will use FSX to many good planes just havnt touched it in three months

txnetcop
August 16th, 2016, 04:41
I have an older socket 775 system and even though I have built many newer systems for others I have this one setup perfectly for FSX and X-Plane and see no reason to upgrade. I agree that X-Plane is far better than FSX for my future needs but FSX is so perfected that I will still use it especially in light of the work that the SOH teams have done on the C-47, Grumman Mallards, Navions, and F7F. The problem with getting people introduced to X-Plane is the setup and really it is more difficult than FSX. However once you have mastered it, X-Plane gives you more enjoyment for the time it takes to fly. There are many upgrades coming with X-Plane 11 but do take advantage of the newest release of X-Plane 10.5. Thanks for the input here guys!
Ted