PDA

View Full Version : C-47 V3 - Disable ILS Audio

cfelix
July 27th, 2016, 12:47
Hi,

I am loving this plane! Thanks for all the hard work. One small problem I'm having is that I can't seem to disable the Morse Code audio when on approach with NAV1 tuned to the ILS. I've tried middle-clicking on the NAV1 label in the Monitor panel and made sure that all switches are set to mute on the intercom panel. The only way I could get it to stop was to change frequency. I'm probably just missing something very simple but I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Charlie - KSBP

griphos
July 27th, 2016, 13:07
Hi,

I am loving this plane! Thanks for all the hard work. One small problem I'm having is that I can't seem to disable the Morse Code audio when on approach with NAV1 tuned to the ILS. I've tried middle-clicking on the NAV1 label in the Monitor panel and made sure that all switches are set to mute on the intercom panel. The only way I could get it to stop was to change frequency. I'm probably just missing something very simple but I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Charlie - KSBP

Yes, the intercom panel is still a work in progress.

D28-HB
July 31st, 2016, 04:29
Had the same experience, went through all aircraft and found DME turn on in a third party download, turned it off and situation corrected. Tried to turn DME of in default aircraft no response had to find the main source, hope this helps

Berlopez
March 2nd, 2017, 03:27
Have had the same issue with the Morse code bipping and found that turing the DME off in fx the default Cessna 172 cures it, hastle though to have to change planes to cure the annoying bipping.

Berlopez

gaab
March 2nd, 2017, 04:16
Have had the same issue with the Morse code bipping and found that turing the DME off in fx the default Cessna 172 cures it, hastle though to have to change planes to cure the annoying bipping.

Berlopez

I had the same Morse code beeping :(
Thanks to Monitor panel, I discoverd that Nav2 Ident was on (but Voice on the gauge). Could switch it off with Monitor panel.

Somewhere, I wrongly mentionned beacon switch not working - I confused with the "Anti Collision" switch (some cockpit use this name instead of "Beacon").
My bad - :culpability:

Gérard

mjahn
March 2nd, 2017, 06:06
In Monitor > Avionics, if the NAV1 is highlighted you hear the Marker Morse code. Middle-click to toggle ON/OFF (cp. tooltip).

Somewhere, I wrongly mentionned beacon switch not working - I confused with the "Anti Collision" switch (some cockpit use this name instead of "Beacon").
My bad - :culpability: Gérard

The beacon switch is only functional if the exterior model has a beacon (or two), in other words, if the model= line references either C47_2 or GAF. The default model is from a pre-beacon era; it hasn't got one.