PDA

View Full Version : FSX Only Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.0

stovall
July 22nd, 2016, 18:55
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/thumbs/1/5/4/3/40941469200591.jpg The Mallard Turboprop by Milton Shupe, Nigel Richards, Rachael Whiteford, Rui Cristina, William Ellis, Roman Stoviak.

Pkg incl custom model, panel and gauges, custom sounds, custom Flight Model, and 4 liveries. It is in the Warbirds Library for download HERE. (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=34&id=21648)

falcon409
July 22nd, 2016, 19:03
Glad you stuck this one too Tom. Picked it up last night and what a beautiful job that group did in putting another masterpiece together for all of us to enjoy!:applause:

StormILM
July 22nd, 2016, 19:05
It's a superb model!

ryanbatc
July 22nd, 2016, 19:22
Cool Thanks. Any particular reason why it's FSX only? Does it work in P3D for the most part?

stovall
July 22nd, 2016, 19:38
It works perfectly in P3D v3.3. Also made for FS2004. Separate downloads in the Warbirds Library. Just took a flight out of Kodiac USCG base. This is a fantastic model. First time I have seen a turboprop that didn't try to run away with the throttle set to zero. Great controls, terrific sounds and first class model. Great work Mallard team.

manfredc3
July 22nd, 2016, 20:55
Heard about the release, but was unable to load the site due to the overwhelming response to the release of this bird, and the C-47..

Will download as soon as I get home. Gonna be a nice weekend to do some flying.....:jump:

xpelekis
July 22nd, 2016, 23:48
Beautiful & fast...
Time for visiting "Scorpios" and other Ionian islands...

Ferry_vO
July 23rd, 2016, 02:07
Fantastic stuff!:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Ferror/Flightsim/fsx%202016-07-22%2022-23-45-40_zpsu6xarulp.jpg~original (http://s13.photobucket.com/user/Ferror/media/Flightsim/fsx%202016-07-22%2022-23-45-40_zpsu6xarulp.jpg.html)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Ferror/Flightsim/fsx%202016-07-22%2022-25-22-35_zps3uecd7f2.jpg~original (http://s13.photobucket.com/user/Ferror/media/Flightsim/fsx%202016-07-22%2022-25-22-35_zps3uecd7f2.jpg.html)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Ferror/Flightsim/fsx%202016-07-22%2022-23-45-40_zpsu6xarulp.jpg~original (http://s13.photobucket.com/user/Ferror/media/Flightsim/fsx%202016-07-22%2022-23-45-40_zpsu6xarulp.jpg.html)

txnetcop
July 23rd, 2016, 06:30
DOUBLE CHRISTMAS PRESENT IN JULY...BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR! Great handling and a wonderful flyer for FSX on a old system!

gandalf
July 23rd, 2016, 12:40
Just loving this aircraft - congrats to all involved.

thefrog
July 23rd, 2016, 14:07
Has anyone got it to work in P3D v2.5? I always get a CTD when I try to load it.

wellis
July 23rd, 2016, 14:32
Put these up this afternoon for the spectacular new Mallard Turbo from Milton and team.

spokes2112
July 23rd, 2016, 17:24
Has anyone got it to work in P3D v2.5? I always get a CTD when I try to load it.

Frog, and any others in P3Dv2.x where the aircraft does not load and/or causes a crash,

For the others in P3Dv2.x that can load the aircraft, please disregard and comment that it indeed does load.

If you are having this problem of the aircraft not loading will you try the attached test procedures? Please reply with your answers to the diagnostic test.
We will try our best to get it working for you.

Thank You,
Roman

dvj
July 23rd, 2016, 17:33
Oh my, Christmas in July! This is wonderful.

- dvj

thefrog
July 24th, 2016, 01:33
Roman
I did try the test and I still can't load the plane in P3D 2.5
Thanks

Frog, and any others in P3Dv2.x where the aircraft does not load and/or causes a crash,

For the others in P3Dv2.x that can load the aircraft, please disregard and comment that it indeed does load.

If you are having this problem of the aircraft not loading will you try the attached test procedures? Please reply with your answers to the diagnostic test.
We will try our best to get it working for you.

Thank You,
Roman

Milton Shupe
July 24th, 2016, 05:19
Thanks everyone for the comments.

@thefrog: give us a little time to look for a way to identify the problem and solve this with you. Obviously we will need your help with that.

I do know that WND said he ran it in v2.4 so this may be particular to v2.5.

falcon409
July 24th, 2016, 05:25
Thanks everyone for the comments.

@thefrog: give us a little time to look for a way to identify the problem and solve this with you. Obviously we will need your help with that.

I do know that WND said he ran it in v2.4 so this may be particular to v2.5.
It is curious Milton as 2.5 was probably the best of that version series that I had and everything ran great on it. I actually expected to have problems with it in V3.3, but it's actually been awesome with only a few components that aren't clickable. Just a superb job.

falcon409
July 24th, 2016, 05:38
Frog, after you ran the installer. . .
Did you place the MallardTPX folder as-is into the "Airplanes" folder?
Did you modify anything in the panel.cfg or aircraft.cfg folders?
Did you move anything out of the MallardTPX folder to another location?

Just trying to think of anything that would cause the CTD. . .usually (but not always) it's an errant gauge or soundfile causing it, but others running V2.5 aren't having the problem. Was there anything different about your 2.5 installation?

Sorry for all the questions but just trying to figure out why it's crashing on ya!

gribouil
July 24th, 2016, 10:59
Great great great!!! :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

thefrog
July 24th, 2016, 11:38
Yes I put the MallardTPX folder in the correct place and didn't modify any of the cfg files. There was an effects folder so I put those files in Effects.
Any further ideas would be welcome
Thanks!

Frog, after you ran the installer. . .
Did you place the MallardTPX folder as-is into the "Airplanes" folder?
Did you modify anything in the panel.cfg or aircraft.cfg folders?
Did you move anything out of the MallardTPX folder to another location?

Just trying to think of anything that would cause the CTD. . .usually (but not always) it's an errant gauge or soundfile causing it, but others running V2.5 aren't having the problem. Was there anything different about your 2.5 installation?

Sorry for all the questions but just trying to figure out why it's crashing on ya!

Milton Shupe
July 24th, 2016, 11:54
Yes I put the MallardTPX folder in the correct place and didn't modify any of the cfg files. There was an effects folder so I put those files in Effects.
Any further ideas would be welcome
Thanks!

@thefrog,

EDIT: Removed post and attachment.

Gregory Paul
July 24th, 2016, 12:04

I have the same problem:dizzy:

Milton Shupe
July 24th, 2016, 12:06
I have the same problem:dizzy:

Try the fix I just posted above please.

Question, does P3D 2.5 support DXT3 textures?

Gregory Paul
July 24th, 2016, 12:15
Try the fix I just posted above please.

Question, does P3D 2.5 support DXT3 textures?

Just tried it with no luck. Not sure about DXT3 but it does use DXT5 textures (see photo)

Milton Shupe
July 24th, 2016, 12:27
@Gregory Paul @thefrog: Well, there are a few DXT3 textures in teh folders. Let me package up replacements for them and we shall try again.

Milton Shupe
July 24th, 2016, 12:41
@Gregory Paul @thefrog: The attached fix applies to all. It may not correct the P3D v2.5 issue but it fixes other minor issues, replaces 3 DXT3 textures, and adds a missing gauge.

Let me know if this helps you.

EDIT: Just FYI, we did not beta test in P3D other than quick tests in 2.4 as we do not have P3D. That is why we advertised only for FSX.
EDIT2: Found 2 more DXT3 textures; updated the attached, and again found a small texture that was not included. Just looking for needles in haystacks now.

Milton Shupe
July 24th, 2016, 16:30
I hope the rest of those interested in the Mallard TP for FSX are not put off by the P3D 2.5 issues we have been talking about.

We have no reported FSX issues at this time. We did extensive testing in FSX.

Although the Mallard turboprop was not released for P3D, some seem to be running it okay with the expected clickability issues.
This 2.5 issue may not be correctable since we have no way of testing in P3D, but I thought I would give it the old college try to try to help.

Milton Shupe
July 24th, 2016, 17:19
Just curious if P3D 2.5 has these gauges in the gauge folder:

1) Bendix_King_Radio.dll
2) Beech_Baron cab/zip file

wellis
July 24th, 2016, 19:11
thought I'd sneak this in: just uploaded...

Paul K
July 25th, 2016, 00:15

1) Bendix_King_Radio.dll

P3Dv3 has both of them, so I assume they would also be in P3Dv2.5. That said, I have yet to try this model in P3D - when I have some time off later this week, I'll see how it works for me.

Thank you for the Turbo Mallard. It's got a bit lost amidst the C-47 V3 fanfare, but its a valuable and very welcome addition. Well done to all involved.

thefrog
July 25th, 2016, 02:02
I can confirm that my installation of P3D 2.5 has got both those gauges.

1) Bendix_King_Radio.dll

jeansy
July 25th, 2016, 03:25
Thank you guys, its much appreciated

falcon409
July 25th, 2016, 05:36
Will there be a paint kit for the Turbo?

Milton Shupe
July 25th, 2016, 05:49
P3Dv3 has both of them, so I assume they would also be in P3Dv2.5. That said, I have yet to try this model in P3D - when I have some time off later this week, I'll see how it works for me.

Thank you for the Turbo Mallard. It's got a bit lost amidst the C-47 V3 fanfare, but its a valuable and very welcome addition. Well done to all involved.

Thank you Paul K. and @thefrog, that eliminates one possibility for the 2.5 issue.

No problem re: release coincidence with the c-47 v3; I knew we both were about to do this but I was ready so bring it on. LOL The more, the merrier.

Milton Shupe
July 25th, 2016, 05:51
Will there be a paint kit for the Turbo?

Yes, of course. Nigel expects to have it out by end of week.

falcon409
July 25th, 2016, 05:55
Yes, of course. Nigel expects to have it out by end of week.
Great, Thanks!

Double J
July 25th, 2016, 12:18
I don't know what is going on but I have tried to install ths bird 100 times into my FSX , it doesn't show up in the hanger.:dizzy:

falcon409
July 25th, 2016, 12:53
I don't know what is going on but I have tried to install this bird 100 times into my FSX, it doesn't show up in the hanger.:dizzy:
Do you have a folder inside a folder by chance? When it installs to your temp folder, it builds a second folder inside with the aircraft file folders. I've caught myself on occasion just dragging the temp folder into the "Airplanes" folder and then wondering why it doesn't show, lol.

Double J
July 25th, 2016, 13:26
There's an EXE folder which doesn't work. The installation instructions also mentions an effects folder that doesn't exist?:dizzy:

falcon409
July 25th, 2016, 14:03
Ok, when you download the file from the downloads section and unzip it, you'll find an installer. When you double click that to run it, it will tell you that it is not a self installer and that you need to make a "Temp" folder and install to that. . .then move the contents of that folder into FSX. If it's done that way, there is no reason to have an "exe folder" that doesn't work. . .or an "effects folder" that doesn't exist. Actually I don't even know how you would get those errors really. Don't try to point it to FSX as you would normally, just follow the instructions given when the installer starts. You should have no problems then.

Double J
July 25th, 2016, 14:11
Ok, when you download the file from the downloads section and unzip it, you'll find an installer. When you double click that to run it, it will tell you that it is not a self installer and that you need to make a "Temp" folder and install to that. . .then move the contents of that folder into FSX. If it's done that way, there is no reason to have an "exe folder" that doesn't work. . .or an "effects folder" that doesn't exist. Actually I don't even know how you would get those errors really. Don't try to point it to FSX as you would normally, just follow the instructions given when the installer starts. You should have no problems then.

That's exactly what I'm doing but when I open FSX after all this the plane doesn't show up in the hanger.

falcon409
July 25th, 2016, 14:27
Ok, when you first unzip you get a folder called "maltpx", opening that folder will present you with the installer (maltpx.exe). Run that and as mentioned, install to your "temp" folder (I just make one on my desktop so it doesn't get lost). Once the installer finishes, you'll have a temp folder and inside that will be an "airplanes" folder and an "effects" folder. Inside the airplanes folder is the "MallardTPX" folder. . .that goes into the SimObjects/Airplanes folder. The contents of the effects folder goes into the main FSX effects folder. That's all there is to it.

DaveKDEN
July 25th, 2016, 14:49
This is my favorite Mallard version so far! Absolutely stunning - many many thanks! :encouragement::cool:

thunder100
July 26th, 2016, 00:33
Sorry to derail the threat a bit

But I guess one of you took the screenshot,probably Uncle Milton

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40882&stc=1

How to get that navigation text in lower right screen area

thanks for development help to an experienced FSX/P3DV§ user-even a payware beta tester

Roland

thunder100
July 26th, 2016, 00:33
Sorry was double

falcon409
July 26th, 2016, 06:25
thunder100 wrote: "How to get that navigation text in lower right screen area"

I believe that comes from a screenshot utility called "Snapper".

Milton Shupe
July 26th, 2016, 06:33
That is correct; that was a Snapper screenshot with the location info On. You can disable that for FS as you wish.

Just do a web search; it is freeware.

thunder100
July 26th, 2016, 06:34
That is correct; that was a Snapper screenshot with the location info On. You can disable that for FS as you wish.

Just do a web search; it is freeware.

Thanks

Back to TOPIC

Still Mallard is great

Roland

Dimus
July 26th, 2016, 06:53
Another great plane and a generous gift to the community.

Can I ask what is the story behind the Olympic Air paint? It is definitely a what-if, and very appropriate for touring the Greek islands, just wonder about the inspiration that led to it.

Milton Shupe
July 26th, 2016, 13:15
Another great plane and a generous gift to the community.

Can I ask what is the story behind the Olympic Air paint? It is definitely a what-if, and very appropriate for touring the Greek islands, just wonder about the inspiration that led to it.

Dimus, since Nigel is from Greece, he has a big heart for the livery. But the answer of course must come from him.

Milton Shupe
July 26th, 2016, 13:20

Just FYI folks, we got @thefrog working in v2.5 for now.

The issue will be corrected in a maintenance release next week along with a few other minor issues.

EDIT: I just want to thank WND, falcon409, and thefrog for their help in testing and WND for discovering a working solution.

expat
July 26th, 2016, 13:46
After "sales" care and service you can't beat!

Ikewe
July 26th, 2016, 14:55
I have had some flights already on this beauty and can only congratulate the dev team, flies beautiful. I had been entertaining/type-rating myself alternating water and land touch-and-goes on an airfield beside the water.

Today I moved on to some purpose flying and loaded the Turbo Mallard in Quito (≃9000ft) for a hop over the Andes with a river in the Amazonas as our final destination.

As FSX loaded up, I shut down the engines in order to do a full start-up sequence. After re-starting on a 5% mixture, idle gases and props at 100%; both engines went straight to full power, well beyond what the brakes
could hold...:pop4:. Throttle levers on the cockpit moved according to my input, but no reaction on engine instruments.

Starting in the same way at sea level has the right-engine at max power for a while, but the aircraft still doesn´t go over its brakes.

¿Has anyone had any simmilar issue?

Milton Shupe
July 26th, 2016, 16:11
Ikewe,

Before starting, ensure that the throttles are at 0%, props full forward, and condition lever around 35-45% (ground idle).

The started logic sets the prop blades at flat pitch and holds them there throughout the start procedure.

Once both engines have started and settled, only then should you move the throttle levers.

The blades will stay flat pitch until you move the throttles beyond 5% or so.

If you move the throttles during the start process, then prop pitch will then go back to fine pitch and you will have forward thrust.

I just tested in FS9 and FSXA at 8500', 9300', and 9810' and had no issues.

The key here is to ensure you set the throttles at 0% and do not touch until both engines are started and settled.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: What sim are you running?

Navy Chief
July 26th, 2016, 16:24
I read through the various posts of this thread, but didn't see mention of a version 1.1, but found this on Flightsim.com:

<center style="color: rgb(62, 62, 62); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;">FSX - FSX Other Aircraft</center><center style="color: rgb(62, 62, 62); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;">FSX Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.1
</center><center style="color: rgb(62, 62, 62); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;">[ Download (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=191460) | View (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fsview.php?do=list&fid=191460) ]</center>
Name: maltpx.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=191460)
Size: 92,720,437 Date: 07-26-2016 Downloads: 401

http://www.flightsim.com/images/fscfiles/v/maltpx2.gif
http://www.flightsim.com/images/fscfiles/v/maltpx.gif
http://www.flightsim.com/images/fsc/wbicons/fbq1.gif http://www.flightsim.com/images/fsc/wbicons/fcq1.gif FSX Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.1. Turboprop package includes custom model, panel and gauges, custom sounds, custom flight model, and four liveries. Includes missing Tripacer gauge. By Milton Shupe, Nigel Richards, Rachael Whiteford, Rui Cristina, William Ellis, Roman Stoviak.

Milton Shupe
July 26th, 2016, 16:38
[QUOTE=Navy Chief;1035453]I read through the various posts of this thread, but didn't see mention of a version 1.1, but found this on Flightsim.com:]

NC, I usually wait 3-5 days before posting to other sites. Any changes from the original release here at SOH are included.
The 1.1 version added a missing gauge and deleted an unused gauge.

This and other changes will be included in the maintenance release next week.

Navy Chief
July 26th, 2016, 16:51
[QUOTE=Navy Chief;1035453]I read through the various posts of this thread, but didn't see mention of a version 1.1, but found this on Flightsim.com:]

NC, I usually wait 3-5 days before posting to other sites. Any changes from the original release here at SOH are included.
The 1.1 version added a missing gauge and deleted an unused gauge.

This and other changes will be included in the maintenance release next week.

Thank you for the clarification, Milton, and your beautiful creation! Sorry for causing any confusion! NC

BendyFlyer
July 27th, 2016, 02:08
Milton and team. A very nice model and just when I was going to spend some time in the C-47 along comes another long sought after amphibian. No complaints in fact it seems you have finally overcome the turboprop ground behaviour issue and I only had to go to beta once on taxy out of Darwin this afternoon for a test jaunt and I really loved the Paspally colours as I used to see that aeroplane everyday when I was flying for a living in the NT some time ago.

Milton Shupe
July 27th, 2016, 07:59
Milton and team. A very nice model and just when I was going to spend some time in the C-47 along comes another long sought after amphibian. No complaints in fact it seems you have finally overcome the turboprop ground behaviour issue and I only had to go to beta once on taxy out of Darwin this afternoon for a test jaunt and I really loved the Paspally colours as I used to see that aeroplane everyday when I was flying for a living in the NT some time ago.

BendyFlyer, on behalf of the team, thank you very much. That means a lot coming from a real world pilot. :-)

nigel richards
July 30th, 2016, 09:57
Uploaded to SOH Warbirds / Downloads section - available shortly:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41089&stc=1

Fully layered Photoshop paint kit.

The paintkit is in fully layered PSD format and comprises the three main files used for exterior texture variants. Please note: "eng0tp_t.Paintkit-1.1" should be used for both engines as they are exactly the same.
This is NOT a rivet-counter's paint kit - if you wish to add additional detail, we'd love to see your creations.
As my approach to dark and light surfaces differs, please use the relevantly labelled layer folders in the paint kit designated 'LIGHT' or 'DARK'accordingly. You will find the basic elements included for 'U.S. NAVY' and 'Globe' texture variants in addition to 'Paspaley Pearls' and 'Olympic Air'from the TP Grumman Mallard release packs.

I have included all 'paths' used in the original construction of the release textures - hopefully, you will find them useful.
The basic 'Alpha' layer is a general purpose compromise - feel free to experiment with the values according to your desired results.

Have fun - ENJOY!
Nigel Richards, 2016

falcon409
July 30th, 2016, 10:20
Thank you Nigel!

nigel richards
July 30th, 2016, 11:22
Thank you Nigel!

It's a pleasure, Ed. :-)

jmbiii
July 30th, 2016, 12:40
Thanks, Nigel ! :encouragement: One uploading shortly !

Joe

PS: you and Milton are 'da bomb' !

nigel richards
July 30th, 2016, 22:39
Thanks, Nigel ! :encouragement: One uploading shortly !

Joe

PS: you and Milton are 'da bomb' !

Awe thanks Joe - just trying to keep our flying buddies happy. :-)

Looking forward to seeing your creations. :jump:

Milton Shupe
August 3rd, 2016, 14:52
The FSX Only Mallard v1.2 has just been uploaded. This corrects minor issues with the model, panel, sounds, and aircraft.cfg. It also uses DDS/DXT5 textures and a common texture folder to improve load times. Although we do not support P3D and the typical P3D version issues are present with this aircraft, it does correct the load problem with P3D 2.n according to beta tests.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=34&linkid=21699

ce_zeta
August 4th, 2016, 02:00
Thank you very much Milton and Team :applause:

THibben
August 4th, 2016, 07:25
I am having trouble understanding how to install. When I download the referenced file it opens up into a folder with a lot of files, but I can't find the MallardTPX1.2 file.

It seems I am getting the wrong file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Milton Shupe
August 4th, 2016, 07:32
I am having trouble understanding how to install. When I download the referenced file it opens up into a folder with a lot of files, but I can't find the MallardTPX1.2 file.

It seems I am getting the wrong file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom,

See attached. Do you not see this folder?

THibben
August 4th, 2016, 08:53
Tom,

Hi Milton,

No when I download the file it appears to be opening to the expanded file.

Tom

Milton Shupe
August 4th, 2016, 10:06
Hi Milton,

No when I download the file it appears to be opening to the expanded file.

Tom

Tom,

When you unzip the downloaded file, you will see a MallardTPX folder.
When you open that folder, your will see another MallardTPX folder.
Open that and you will see the folder I posted above.
The MallardTPX1.2 folder is the one you copy to FSX/Airplanes folder.

EDIT: See attached Folder View

Follow the simple installation instructions.

THibben
August 4th, 2016, 12:50
Tom,

When you unzip the downloaded file, you will see a MallardTPX folder.
When you open that folder, your will see another MallardTPX folder.
Open that and you will see the folder I posted above.
The MallardTPX1.2 folder is the one you copy to FSX/Airplanes folder.

EDIT: See attached Folder View

Follow the simple installation instructions.

When I download the listed file it opens 726 files none of which is a MallardTPX folder.

Sorry, but I am at a loss as to what is happening.

Tom

borgfan
August 4th, 2016, 13:03
The FSX Only Mallard v1.2 has just been uploaded. This corrects minor issues with the model, panel, sounds, and aircraft.cfg. It also uses DDS/DXT5 textures and a common texture folder to improve load times. Although we do not support P3D and the typical P3D version issues are present with this aircraft, it does correct the load problem with P3D 2.n according to beta tests.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=34&linkid=21699

Sorry if I'm getting confused, but when I download and install this aircraft (MallardTPX.zip), I find only a single tp.mdl in the model.tp folder. Does the lack of an interior model indicate that this is the port-over version as I thought FSX native aircraft have a external and an internal mdl file? Just wondering if I got the right version.

Tks
Gerard

THibben
August 4th, 2016, 14:55
Tom,

Milton,

I found the problem. I was downloading from your thread that listed the new release and provided a download.
As soon as I downloaded directly from the Warbirds library it installed correctly.

Thanks for your help.

Tom

Milton Shupe
August 4th, 2016, 15:29
Sorry if I'm getting confused, but when I download and install this aircraft (MallardTPX.zip), I find only a single tp.mdl in the model.tp folder. Does the lack of an interior model indicate that this is the port-over version as I thought FSX native aircraft have a external and an internal mdl file? Just wondering if I got the right version.

Tks
Gerard

Gerard,

Sorry for the confusion. That was simply a Model replacement folder for the v.1.2 release to correct the "leak" in the model.
I posted it so someone could test the fix. I will correct the v1.2 version in place and provide a separate model folder fix.

If you downloaded and installed the latest version, that Model folder may be used to replace the model in the latest release.

Milton Shupe
August 4th, 2016, 16:40
I have uploaded the official Model Folder FIX for the Mallard Turboprop. It applies to the latest v1.2 releases, FSX and FS9.

If you downloaded V.1.2 before now, this FIX applies to you.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=8&linkid=21707

I have also updated the original v1.2 release archives to incorporate the fix so if you have downloaded after this post, the FIX is already applied in your download.

The FIX corrects a Model see-thru leak you may notice if you zoom in closely from the front.

See attached.

Milton Shupe
August 5th, 2016, 14:52
I just noticed I left an old Sound folder in the release package for FSX.

It is named "Hold Sounds".

If you have this folder, you can delete it.

Thanks