PDA

View Full Version : Compliments !!

WND
July 22nd, 2016, 17:58
Just wanted to express my thank you and compliment all the fine work of all the individuals involved with the recent release of the Turbo Mallard for FSX and the C-47 v1.3 - excellent job everyone !!

WND

stovall
July 22nd, 2016, 18:45
WND, thanks for the comments. I echo your compliments for both the Mallard and C-47, but also a big thank you to all the hard work put forth by the scenery designers, re-painters and those that give so much to our hobby.

AussieMan
July 22nd, 2016, 19:05
​I second both posts and their remarks.

manfredc3
July 22nd, 2016, 20:59
I third that!!

Anthin
July 22nd, 2016, 21:24
I forth that.We are very spoiled.

Thank you Anthin.

scotth6
July 22nd, 2016, 21:25
+1!

(I need 10 characters so here they are)

YoYo
July 22nd, 2016, 22:11
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/thanks/bow-down-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

ZsoltB
July 22nd, 2016, 23:08
Yes! Thank you so much!

PeteHam
July 22nd, 2016, 23:25
Just wanted to express my thank you and compliment all the fine work of all the individuals involved with the recent release of the Turbo Mallard for FSX and the C-47 v1.3 - excellent job everyone !!

WND

Just adding my sincere thanks as well :applause: :applause:

Pete.

greenie
July 23rd, 2016, 02:35
Ditto to all above - much appreciated. Thank you .

txnetcop
July 23rd, 2016, 06:31
WOW!!!:jump::jump::jump: Thank you so very much!

WND
July 24th, 2016, 07:57
WND, thanks for the comments. I echo your compliments for both the Mallard and C-47, but also a big thank you to all the hard work put forth by the scenery designers, re-painters and those that give so much to our hobby.

Good morning Tom:

I totally agree, there are MANY individuals - both freeware and payware - that contribute to our hobby and I'm very grateful for all the work that they do and I say 'THANK YOU' to all !! Infact I've had the pleasure of working with some of them during the their 'beta process' and to my surprise some of them have actually listened to me !!! LOL

The original post that I made the other day was actually a 'test post' for one of your other 'admins' who was working on the 'server' and that was the first thought that came to my mind - probably because they where the most recent releases that everyone was talking about - so there was no deliberate 'intent' to miss anyone !!

Again, thanks to all who contribute to our hobby - in whatever fashion - we certainly do appreciate it !! :applause:

Bill

wltaylor
July 24th, 2016, 10:07
Agreed thanks much for both aircraft:jump:

ryapad
July 24th, 2016, 10:42
thanks for putting lots of hours of work into something you give away for free. we appreciate it:applause::applause::applause:

Milton Shupe
July 24th, 2016, 11:00
Good morning Tom:

I totally agree, there are MANY individuals - both freeware and payware - that contribute to our hobby and I'm very grateful for all the work that they do and I say 'THANK YOU' to all !! Infact I've had the pleasure of working with some of them during the their 'beta process' and to my surprise some of them have actually listened to me !!! LOL

The original post that I made the other day was actually a 'test post' for one of your other 'admins' who was working on the 'server' and that was the first thought that came to my mind - probably because they where the most recent releases that everyone was talking about - so there was no deliberate 'intent' to miss anyone !!

Again, thanks to all who contribute to our hobby - in whatever fashion - we certainly do appreciate it !! :applause:

Bill

Bill, And let's not forget the beta testers who invest countless hours helping to prepare these products for public consumption. I appreciate all your hours digging through the Mallard projects to shake out those issues. Your RW pilot experience and knowledge of systems is very helpful to us arm chair pilots who are also developers. :-) Thanks again.