PDA

View Full Version : Still needs some work, but...

Rami
July 11th, 2016, 18:07
Good evening.

Still working on Dakar, and discovered that the CFS2 Dewoitine D.510 was severely archaic. This is still a major work in progress, but at least the new model is converted and looks a lot better,,,

Allen
July 11th, 2016, 18:10
What was wrong with the old model?

Rami
July 11th, 2016, 18:20
What was wrong with the old model?

Allen,

I'm just toying around with it to see if it can work, because it's a major improvement over the older model. Given the fact that it's only used once and only three aircraft are used, I don't think the lack of an LOD model is a deal-breaker. I'll start toying around with the .air and .cfg files tomorrow.

UncleTgt
July 28th, 2016, 00:26
HMS Ark Royal has been repainted (no pics I'm afraid):sorrow:, & significant work on the Dewoitine D.510 continues. Air, dp file & panel worked on, & a French North Africa paint scheme...

UncleTgt
July 29th, 2016, 00:05
So last night I got some snaps of Ark Royal in the sim

1939 to October 1940 MS4a grey overall

after a mini-refit, had a 2 colour grey scheme for the rest of her time.

I have her configured as separate ships, VN_Ark_Royal_III_1939 & VN_Ark_Royal_III_1941

Rami
July 29th, 2016, 03:13
John,

Many thanks for this. I am looking forward to working on this when I return from vacation next week. I not only forced myself to take a vacation from all work-related stuff, but from CFS2 as well. So I am going back into it next week feeling rested and recharged. :jump:

Rami
August 5th, 2016, 17:13
John,

I should be able to begin testing this tomorrow...

Rami
August 27th, 2016, 14:17
John,

This is fantastic, thank you for all of your hard work! She flies great now! :applause: