PDA

View Full Version : Red Star 3,or Redstar 3?

Daveroo
June 11th, 2016, 07:15
there is an aircraft in the pattern at Lincoln airport (California) this morning for an airshow that is using "Red Star 3 or Redstar 3 ",when i tried to google that,either way i didnt get much positive results,saw an SU-27 and then a potpile of tailcodes on war aircraft like helicopters and even an ME109.

anyone have any ideas as to what it maybe?..also anyone follow the movements of the F7Fs on the west coast?...there was one pilot with alot of loud back ground noise,but id swear he was saying F7F.is it possible that one of them has come up for this airshow?..

i also have the live ADS-B website up with my account/station online and dont have any hits at all on inbound planes.

Motormouse
June 14th, 2016, 02:10
i also have the live ADS-B website up with my account/station online and dont have any hits at all on inbound planes.

ADS-B is not mandatory in USA until @ 2020?
Certainly not all aeroplanes have the necessary boxes modified or installed probably why youre not getting any returns.

ttfn

Pete

Daveroo
June 14th, 2016, 09:51
ADS-B is not mandatory in USA until @ 2020?
Certainly not all aeroplanes have the necessary boxes modified or installed probably why youre not getting any returns.

ttfn

Pete

yes,i realise that.it is the year 2020 here,but i was just hoping that atleast a few of the warbirds would have the transponders installed.lol..and i was feeling whiney since im only 9 air miles from that airport,and i wasnt able to go to the airshow..and my brother inlaw had told my sister he would load my powerchair up in the truck (we have a crane in the bed) and take me just to be nice...but my sister told him it would be a waist to be nice to me since im so mean....she loves me..she does..i can tell!! :a1310:....when she had heard id locked a guy in a dumpster all night...she just told a deputy friend of hers that was "just my little brother,hes not nice".....................pfffffffffft................. .......mind you i knew almost every law enforcement person in my county at that time...lol........all friends btw....