PDA

View Full Version : Icarusgold releases Kawasaki Ki-61 Tony

Stickshaker
May 31st, 2016, 10:17
http://www.icarusgold.com/Shop/product_info.php?products_id=39&osCsid=13d6c357d58dcf6d144de4bc6f09510e

lazarus
May 31st, 2016, 10:34
Boycott.:a1310:

What's a decent 2004/CFS2 Tony? I'll have to FSX one up, just to take a bite out of seniorie nameless' revenue stream.

Cees Donker
May 31st, 2016, 10:41
That's 20 bucks :pop4:.......

Cees

Stickshaker
May 31st, 2016, 10:48
I think it is for both FSX and P3D, but I am not completely sure.

Naismith
May 31st, 2016, 11:08
I seem to recall some controversy caused by this developer some time back..... Looking at it anyway I think we have moved on, graphically at the very least.

hairyspin
May 31st, 2016, 12:33
They need some bigger, better screenshots to sell that one. http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/styles/custom/smilies/twocents.gif

Daube
May 31st, 2016, 13:46
From the website:

Stunning dynamic virtual cockpit, complete with standard FsX features

Really ?

This isn't even CFS2 standards....

EDIT: ah, hotlinking the pictures is not permitted.

Crusader
May 31st, 2016, 14:59
I seem to recall some controversy caused by this developer some time back..... Looking at it anyway I think we have moved on, graphically at the very least.

I was thinking the same thing and my memory is shot . I think it was over the Duck (?) It is an interesting aircraft for sure . Going to have a closer look . There are very few Japanese aircraft out in the sim world .

Rich

Dangerousdave26
May 31st, 2016, 15:42
He hates us and he will block your IP if you go to his site from a link from us.

You can read about it in his forums, that numerous members here were members there until they said something to defend us then he banned them.

He shut off registrations unless you donated $10,000. This was a slight against the members here who donated every year to keep the site running.

He quit here as a member over a row about his Grumman Duck. Yet he masqueraded as another member here for a couple of years. It has been since 2014 since he has logged on at this point.

Personally I don't care how good it is there is no dealing with the likes of him.

Bjoern
May 31st, 2016, 18:25
Some entertaining reads in the forum.

StormILM
May 31st, 2016, 18:31
After his outrageous claims, lies against another developer, and rants against members of this forum, I ceased doing business with him (which most of my purchases from them were FS9 anyhow). Thanks but no thanks!

AussieMan
May 31st, 2016, 19:43
Come on fellas ease up a bit. I think that by now everyone knows where developer bashing threads end up. Yes with a great big padlock on it.

hairyspin
May 31st, 2016, 22:29
He hates us and he will block your IP if you go to his site from a link from us...

Ha ha ha! This is true, you can visit his site from the OP's link once after which I get a 404. LOL!

StormILM
May 31st, 2016, 23:20
He hates us and he will block your IP if you go to his site from a link from us...

Ha ha ha! This is true, you can visit his site from the OP's link once after which I get a 404. LOL!

Yeah, he apparently just blocked me too. It's okay by me. I'd respectfully suggest to both members and admins that it would probably be best to never make mention of that dev here or make notification of his releases as he wants nothing to do with any of us and after seeing his forums posts, likewise we'd probably do well to quietly turn our backs on him.

falcon409
May 31st, 2016, 23:27
This thread, based on the OP, isn't really going to amount to anything, so maybe it should just be closed. What say you Admins?

AussieMan
June 1st, 2016, 02:59
Totally agree with you Ed.

Roger
June 1st, 2016, 04:21
Done!:pop4: