PDA

View Full Version : Uploading to SOH

NCGent
February 4th, 2009, 16:24
I sent or thought I sent a note to SOH staff about obtaining file uploading permission but have not heard anything yet. I just wanted to make sure it went through and thought this would be a good way. The DH-2 is ready for upload but need a user name and password.

Thanks
Chris

WarHorse47
February 4th, 2009, 18:28
I'd be curious to see what you find out.

I've noticed that Epsillion has had several WBS Mustang repaints that have taken awhile to get upload. And after they are uploaded, it may be over 24 hours before they're available for downloading.

Wonder why? :whistle:

--WH

falcon409
February 4th, 2009, 19:13
Nothing against the guys here, they do a heck of a job keeping everything straight, but that's why I have a box.net account. I just upload it there and post a direct link for the files, that way it's available in a few minutes after I complete a livery or panel mod instead of a full day.

fsafranek
February 4th, 2009, 19:40
I've uploaded many many files on behalf of Alphasim and
have never had any problems. Outstanding service!

I also post everything to avsim, flightsim, and simviation.
Simviation and SOH are always ahead of the other two.
:ernae:

OBIO
February 4th, 2009, 19:48
Douglas, our ever faithful and rarely appreciated file librarian, is pretty good at getting back to folks and getting uploaded files into the download queueueueueueueueue (never could remember how many UEs were supposed to be in that weird word) in a timely manner. Sometimes, especially if things are uploaded during the week, it may take a bit longer to get into the download queueueueueue (did I get it right that time?).

OBIO

alastairmonk
February 5th, 2009, 01:22
Hi Obio,

I always remember it as cue-youee-youee !

Alastair

Douglas
February 5th, 2009, 02:59
Its in the mail,sleeping gets to be a nuisance sometimes :wavey: :)