PDA

View Full Version : P4M-1 VC Update

falcon409
May 22nd, 2016, 15:13
Not much else I can do with this right now so if anyone is interested, I will zip up the necessary textures and post a download link.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g84/ejwells409/P4M_1B.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g84/ejwells409/P4M_1A.jpg

gecko65
May 22nd, 2016, 20:17
Count me as interested :jump:

falcon409
May 23rd, 2016, 03:50
I will not be online today, as I have a busy day away from my apartment. I have one member who wishes to get the textures apparently and so due to lack of interest I had planned to delete the thread and move on, however it has been active for too long now and must remain. I am disappointed to be quite honest in the lack of participation shown in many threads. . .by members who I would have expected more from. If you can take the time to view threads and and read comments then you have time to post a reply. Even if it's "No Thanks" or "yes, upload please". . .anything at all. But to simply look and then sit back waiting for it to happen. . .no one is that busy that they can't respond, sorry. So if I had my way, I would send that one member the textures and be done with it. Have a good day!

Bjoern
May 23rd, 2016, 08:43
Not my cup of tea (at the moment at least), but it would be a shame to let hours of work go to waste. Upload away, Ed!

lazarus
May 23rd, 2016, 09:55
I'm interested- of course!
Re: Missing throttle levers- obviously tied to the missing inlet scoops for #2 & #3. At this point, no cure- yet. Six months ago, all of this was impossible, issues get solved and work-arounds are found. Keep at it, the P-bodies here are in on it.
I've been working up a load of sea mines- that actually work- though the ship won't sink- leave that for the tac-pack enthusiasts; when a user operated vessel runs over the mine, blammo! I found an effects controller ages ago. If the dropable object is not set to 'destroy on contact', it lays in the water until a user driven ship runs through its trigger radius. Kinda cool.

semo
May 23rd, 2016, 12:31
I'm interested in anything that is NAVY. Thanks Ed.

falcon409
May 23rd, 2016, 18:48
Zip file has been posted under "FSX Panel(s)" in the downloads area.

semo
May 24th, 2016, 09:26
Thanks again, Falcon. Made a huge difference in the cockpit.