PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading to P3D V3.1 to P3DV3.2.3 questions again

papab
May 10th, 2016, 10:08
I know this topic has been brought up several times...

Now that it has been a while since LM released V3.2 and most developers have caught up, is it safe to update the Client.msi to V3.2.3 with no issues?

Will the FSUIPC settings for my Warthog stick and throttle be affected by the upgrade? I use the paid version

I still see posts on some forums that they were having problems and went back to V3.1, but since I did not save the 3.1 install, I do not have the Client.msi for 3.1 ........

Thanks for any answers...
Rick

DaveWG
May 10th, 2016, 10:17
I had no problems. Shouldn't affect your FSUIPC / Warthog settings, but you can always backup the FSUIPC.ini just in case.
I'd also update the "content" as well as the "client" or you'll find some add-ons that use in-sim menus, such as AICarriers, won't work properly.

papab
May 10th, 2016, 12:45
I had no problems. Shouldn't affect your FSUIPC / Warthog settings, but you can always backup the FSUIPC.ini just in case.
I'd also update the "content" as well as the "client" or you'll find some add-ons that use in-sim menus, such as AICarriers, won't work properly.
Thank you ,makes sense....

papab
May 14th, 2016, 12:41
Finally installed the client and content
Now at P3DV3.2.3

Loving it!

They did move items on the menu bar, took me a while to find the instrument panel ,now under vehicle....

So far so good

Rick