PDA

View Full Version : Noriega P180 vs Wilco P180?

RyanJZ
May 5th, 2016, 09:06
Can anyone chime in to which version of the P180 is more realistic? I realize that I'm comparing the Avanti and Avanti II here, but I still would like some input. Perhaps there's a real world Avanti pilot on here who can comment?

StormILM
May 5th, 2016, 10:58
From what I've seen, definitely the Wilco version. I never bought it because one of my friends did and he advised me that it wasn't worth the money unless you buy it on sale. My advice, save your money and wait for the Milviz version which probably isn't too far off. You can be assured that model will be very well researched and made as realistic as possible.

RyanJZ
May 5th, 2016, 11:10
Apparently Wilco butchered the sound on it. But I sure do love that PL-21. I Know one of the Milviz guys is on this forum. Maybe they could give us a tentative release date? Or at least some new screenshots

RyanJZ
May 5th, 2016, 14:51
The Noriega p180 is pretty nice, and on his version 3 p180, the engines can and will fail if you overheat them for too long. But on the other hand, the fuel flow seems a bit optimistic, especially when climbing

Sundog
May 5th, 2016, 17:09
Milviz. But it's not released yet.

RyanJZ
May 5th, 2016, 18:21
Milviz. But it's not released yet.
A target release date would be nice. Or screenshots :)