PDA

View Full Version : XFinity Talledega

Panther_99FS
April 30th, 2016, 13:44
Great to see Poole grab the win!
With the way Logano was blocking, you could see the wreck coming at 5 laps out....(Other than this, Logano drove a heckuva race!)

And...LOTS OF BUMPER LOCKING....(NASCAR is going to have to look at this..)

Panther_99FS
April 30th, 2016, 13:49
Whoops - spoke too soon - Sadler wins!!!

(Now back to all the bumper locking that happened...):pop4:

stansdds
May 1st, 2016, 03:07
Yep, Elliot Sadler won and on his birthday! Some really tight racing at Talladega, it will be interesting to see how the Sprint Cup Series drivers handle it. I'm not sure how NASCAR is going to give fair enforcement to the no pushing rule. Seems to me on the last restart there were a good number of cars with their bumpers locked together.

Terry
May 1st, 2016, 04:02
The pushing rule enforcement is totally subjective therefore unfair. Being as there is no way to call it without error they should just eliminate the rule.

Panther_99FS
May 1st, 2016, 09:11
Seems to me on the last restart there were a good number of cars with their bumpers locked together.

Yup..................

Panther_99FS
May 1st, 2016, 09:12
The pushing rule enforcement is totally subjective therefore unfair. Being as there is no way to call it without error they should just eliminate the rule.

And yup.......

eddie
May 2nd, 2016, 13:45
Yep, Elliot Sadler won and on his birthday! Some really tight racing at Talladega, it will be interesting to see how the Sprint Cup Series drivers handle it. I'm not sure how NASCAR is going to give fair enforcement to the no pushing rule. Seems to me on the last restart there were a good number of cars with their bumpers locked together.

It was just an ignorant wreck fest in Cup!! A lot of good cars tore up, that's all they showed me.

stansdds
May 3rd, 2016, 01:42
It was just an ignorant wreck fest in Cup!! A lot of good cars tore up, that's all they showed me.

Unfortunately, that is normal for Talladega and Daytona.

Terry
May 3rd, 2016, 04:28
Turns out the pushing rule only applies to Xfinity, in cup pushing is okay. NASCAR doesn't care because the bumpers don't line up so they can't push very well without wrecking which they showed in abundance Sunday.