PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to Highpockets!

Rami
April 26th, 2016, 01:52
Good morning,

I have re-uploaded Part II of The Balkans Project this morning, both to my box.net site and here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=44&id=21106

Many thanks to Highpockets for going through each mission, testing, and reporting on what missions didn't work due to editing errors and other issues. There were also a couple of pesky missing objects that have also been corrected. :very_drunk:

I also tested the package after uploading it by downloading it both here and at the other site, and they both unzipped fine.

highpockets
April 26th, 2016, 13:13
You are welcome. :wavey:

I only loaded them up to see if they would. As I said, I could fly them all to completion and it could take a year! :untroubled:

What few I have flown are fun. The torpedo run in "Dodecanese ( Italian) -Our first success of the day" with the SIAI Marchetti SM.84 is TOUGH.

Three times so far and all shot down. I did get my torpedoes released once in time but missed. :banghead:

Rami
April 26th, 2016, 15:16
Jim,

By the way, you will notice in several instances that the AI almost always take off faster than you. This is the same for the Stuka, Ju-87, Ju-88, Do-17, and Heinkel He-111, among others.

The Sm-84 torpedo bomber was a lumbering duck. It was designed to replace the Sm-79, but its performance was actually worse, and the aircraft was also unstable, especially in pitch. Basically, it was a brick with wings.

highpockets
April 26th, 2016, 16:30
Thats OK. I know about that "brick with wings". I finally got one ship with one torpedo today as I was going in the drink!:jump: